Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nibedita Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 01:55 AM
    How to do oil makeup?
    Does anybody help me to do oil/glow kind of makeup i.e I see some people's face make uped with oil... like you can see Malaika arora khan looks like she has applied oil with her makeup. Does anybody know what type of makeup it is called?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 7, 2009, 04:21 AM

It's not oil that they have applied. It's a shimmer lotion or even a highlighter.
    You can buy these from some make up counters.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Makeup [ 4 Answers ]

For halloween I am being a witch. A nice witch, but I want to look hot, but not trampy. I really like this guy and I think he likes me. What kind of cheap makeup can I wear to make me look hot ( not trampy )?:(:confused:

When Is It Too Much Makeup? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm pretty new here.This is my first question.I'm wondering how men feel as well as women about makeup.How much is too much and tell me what you don't like how some women wear their makeup.Whether a celebrity or your co-worker.Is it too much eyeliner or too much lipstick?I know if you are...

Makeup Kit [ 3 Answers ]

So, you know those eyeshadow sets that you can get at Walmart and Fred Meyer and such? I love those for the fact that they have a wide variety of eyeshadow colors. But hate that fact that the makeup islow quality. Do any good makeup brands make these?:p

Where do you buy your makeup? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this site and I am trying to get stores to sell my fiance's aunt's new makeup line called about face by Pamela John. It is a mineral-based makeup line. The question I have for you all is where do you normally buy your makeup products? (department store, salon, independent...

View more questions Search