Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ktg2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 09:37 PM
    Find Biological Grandparents anonymously
    How can I find someone to help me find my biological grandparents for free? Anonymously preferably, because my Dad has no idea he is adopted! Is that at all possible. I am supposed to be married in Sept of 09 and I would love to know if my Dad had any living relatives!
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 5, 2009, 09:48 PM

Anonymously and for free?

Not likely.

Spending money, you could hire a private investigator.

For free, you can TRY to register on online search sites, but most of the time searches must be started by the adoptee or by the birthparents.
    cheriseh321 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 20, 2009, 07:56 AM

I am in the same situation but the only difference is that my father knows the truth and refuses to talk or say anything about it. It can get a bit discouraging at times because we feel as though we need and want to know so bad... in the occasion that I get any leads on my situation I surely will let you know.
    STAY ENCOURAGED!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding my biological grandparents [ 6 Answers ]

My name is Jen and I want to find my dad's biological parents. He is 45 years old, born October of 1962 from Tucson Arizona. Our family is uncertain of the day of the month he was born on because hospital records confused the days to prevent parents finding the child they gave up. (assumed) I Know...

Both grandparents are deceased want to find out how to change deed [ 2 Answers ]

My grandfather passed away about 6 years ago. And my grandmother just passed away in July of 2008. I'm trying to find out how I would go about changing the deed of their house over to me. Neither one of them had a will... and they never changed the names on the deed over to me. My mother and my...

Biological Grandparents [ 1 Answers ]

My father was adopted and both of his adoptive parents have passed. I was wondering if there was some way that I could find my biological grandparents? I know that my mother had been in touch with them several years ago, but communication suddenly stopped. I would like to know more about my family....

Want to find biological dad [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 21, and as far as I know I haven't seen my dad since I was one. My mother refuses to talk about him, and I know he was a heroin addict (which my mom didn't find out until afterwards). I did find some postcards dated from him to me when I was around two, and they were marked from Jacksonville,...

Finding my Biological Grandparents [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, My Father was adopted in New Zealand and he is not interested in finding his biological family. I have always wanted to find out who they are. How much information will I have access to? And is there anyway I can find them without my Father's input? Thanks Tegan:confused:

View more questions Search