Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 08:55 PM
    Bio Claire turns acne into black spots!
    At first I didn't want to believe it but it is! Every time I get a new bump its red then after a day or two, its turns into a black spot and now both of my cheeks have all these little black marks on it!

IM SO FREAKIN MAD BECAUSE BIO CLAIRE LOTION GOT ME SO FREAKIN LIGHT AND NOW ITS MESSING MY FACE UP! THIS FREAKIN SUCKS! I was really close to the complexion I wanted and now I have black marks on my face!

What should I do?? But I don't want to stop using Bio Claire lotion
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 09:02 AM

Hey weezing Did you always have bumps or is it just since you started using bio claire lotion

Feb 6, 2009, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyDoll22 View Post
    hey weezing Did you always have bumps or is it just since you started using bio claire lotion
    Ive always had bumps but they come and they go just like any other teenager with very mild acne. But being as though there's oil in Bio Cliare products, I knew I would see them a lot more often. My mother said there black heads so Im going to continue using Bio Claire but I'm not going to use the soap on my face I have to search for a good black head remover.

Do you any good ones?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Feb 7, 2009, 08:54 AM

If they are blackheads, a gentle exfoliator should also help. I have never personally liked the thought of Bio claire on the face, so go carefully. When you do get your blackhead extractor or if you just use your hands, just be gentle and don't force it or you could make the situation worse. And Make sure that your hands are very clean before starting and that you have opened your pores with a gentle steam or a warm flannel.

Feb 7, 2009, 07:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    If they are blackheads, a gentle exfoliator should also help. I have never personally liked the thought of Bio claire on the face, so go carefully. When you do get your blackhead extractor or if you just use your hands, just be gentle and don't force it or you could make the situation worse. And Make sure that your hands are very clean before starting and that you have opened your pores with a gentle steam or a warm flannel.
    Thanks MAHARANI your awesome!

I purchased Neutrogena blackhead eliminating daily wash and I was scared to use it because there is that acid for acne in it and I thought it would darken my face but it made my face glow and now my grandmother called me out for looking light. She said "your not as dark as you used to be"
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 10:00 AM

Hey weezing neutrogena is a good product. You can also use the mint juliet mask by queen helen I think that's the name it got rid of my black heads I use to have them on my nose

Feb 8, 2009, 09:17 PM

I just want to say that funkymommy's customer service is awesome. I sent them a question today and got the answer today

Here's what I sent
    Ive been using a product called Bio Claire. I got very good and fast results but it backfired. I got acne and it turned black and like a dummy, I continued using it and I got black spots everywhere on my face and couple spots on my neck. The back of my knees are really really light and now I don't want people to see the back of my legs. I also got really blotchy light patches on my back. And above my butt I have huge light patch! Apart of my still wants to use because my butt and stomach got light but if I continue I don't know what will happen. I used to be dark really dark and now I am a light caremel brown. I decided to stop using Bio Cliare and my question is if I take 4 Gluta C capsules a day, will It help maintain my light complexion, get rid of the dark spots, and make my complexion even and clear. I did some research and Gluta C is definantly legit.

Also If I was to order, could you put something else besides funky mommy on the box that the pils will be shipped in. like Healthy Vitimin or something.

Here's what they sent

Staff (Administrator)
    2/8/2009 2:38:09 PM I'm not familiar with Bio Claire and what it does, but anything with such quick results will have to make you wonder.
    We do not recommend 4 capsules as the dietary dosage of Gluta-C is 1-2 caps a day. It is on your own discretion to use 4 capsule/day. Regasrdless of the dosage, Gluta-C's job is to even out uneven skintone, clear out acne, lighten scars, get youthful skin and remove toxin out of your system.
    We put Vitamin Supplement on the description. Regards.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Feb 18, 2009, 10:58 AM

weezing I got the light patch on the back of my knees to. In fact it looked almost white. However it was tender and it was much lighter than the surrounding area. I think this happens as the cream gets really absorbed here as we bend the knee area.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Feb 18, 2009, 02:41 PM

weezing if the lotion gives u black spot on yr face just use it o n yr body alone and something else on yr face
    all_honesty Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2009, 11:56 AM
    RECALL INFORMATION
    Feb 13---Bio Claire recalls Natural Bio-vegetal Activator BODY LOTION---Ireland

Manufacturer: See Below

Product: Home

Start Date: 2009-02-13 End Date: 2009-03-13

Product: Lightening body lotion without hydroquinone – Natural Bio-vegetal Activator

Brand: Bio Claire

Type/number of model: P:05/08 E:05/11 082657 “S3”

Description: White 8” (200ml) high container with white screw-top lid.

Country of origin: Ivory Coast

Chemical

The product poses a chemical risk because it contains 0.06% of hydroquinone.

The product does not comply with the Cosmetics Directive 76/768/EEC.

Voluntary withdrawal from the market and recall from consumers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Red spots with bio claire cream & oil? [ 12 Answers ]

Hey Guys, I Recently Received My Bio Claire set and started using the cream & the oil on my face & the lotion on my body but I have big red spots on my face (mostly on forehead & cheeks). I am a bit worried now, is that normal or a allergy reaction to the product? The lotion is not causing any...

Black spots and acne [ 4 Answers ]

I have been using pohli cream against freckles for sometime now to get rid of black spots on my face, how long should I continue using to see change and what are the chemical contents of the cream

Lighten brown spots from acne [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know of any cream or topical treatment to light brown spots from previous acne? Sorry if this has been asked before but I'm sort of new.

Spots (not acne) [ 5 Answers ]

I have been having trouble with my skin as a lot of spots appear now. It has really knocked down myself esteme and I was wondering if anyone knew ways to prevent them/get rid of them. Thanks in advance ( I am 15 years old)

How do I get rid of acne spots? [ 4 Answers ]

I've had acne for a while now, ever since I reached puberty. I only get large acne spots every once in a while but I always seem to have these little spots all over my face and back! There just like little red dots but they really annoy me... I've tried creams and all that but the small spots never...

View more questions Search