Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel66647 Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2009, 07:05 PM
    How can I get a girl to like me?
    Hey in school there's this really smart cute girl who I really like sometime (very few times) I talk to her and make her laugh a bit but then they changed us seats so then this reallu smart dude always talks to her and I see them smiling and laughing when the teacher is talking, even they got in trouble for the first time because of talking I think they really like each other and that gets me a bit jelous :( what can I do to gain her attention and make her like me more that that other dude? I turned down 2 girls because I already liked the girl I'm talking about (I feel kind of bad :( ) (oooo by the way its almost valentines day)
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2009, 02:30 AM

Hi, angel66647!

Is she involved in any activities in school other than classes? If so, you might want to try to get involved in some of the same things that she is.

If you've already talked to her and made her laugh, then you can do that again. It just might not be in that class. How about in a hallway or other place instead?

Thanks!

Feb 6, 2009, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, angel66647!

Is she involved in any activities in school other than classes? If so, you might want to try to get involved in some of the same things that she is.

If you've already talked to her and made her laugh, then you can do that again. It just might not be in that class. How about in a hallway or other place instead?

Thanks!
    well I get a bit shy sometimes that's the one of the problems :( I was also thinking of getting her something for valentines day.. but what? I was thinking of just sliping it in her locker when she's not looking with my name on it and a part were it says to: her name if not ill just find some guts and give it to her in person then run away or something lol
    thanks in advance =D
    Uber Member

Feb 7, 2009, 12:35 AM

Hi again, angel66647!

Just a nice card for Valentine's Day should do. You also might want to write something on the inside like, "I really like you and miss sitting next to you in [name of class] class".

Then, you sign your name.

If I were you, I wouldn't go turning down other girls so soon. I dated a lot of different girls when I was much younger, and most of those that I dated, also dated a lot of other guys. There's nothing wrong in doing that. It can take a long time for a person to find just the right person with whom they want to "go steady".

Thanks!

Feb 9, 2009, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi again, angel66647!

Just a nice card for Valentine's Day should do. You also might want to write something on the inside like, "I really like you and miss sitting next to you in [name of class] class".

Then, you sign your name.

If I were you, I wouldn't go turning down other girls so soon. I dated a lot of different girls when I was much younger, and most of those that I dated, also dated a lot of other guys. There's nothing wrong in doing that. It can take a long time for a person to find just the right person with whom they want to "go steady".

Thanks!
    sweet =D thanks for the help
    jubjub101 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2009, 06:35 PM

You guys have it totally wrong just go up to her and ask if she would like to go on a date... if she says no don't bug her just be cool and move on
    lol_lol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 06:15 PM
    Hi, can I just ask: with what letter your name start`s with because I think I might of know you.

Thanks.
    lol_lol Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 31, 2009, 06:17 PM

Hi, it me again, sorry for the questen above, don`t worry of answering it. Thanks.
    henkmm Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2010, 10:43 PM
    Dud first before you go up to ask her out she must know you ( it happened to me )
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2010, 03:16 PM
    Just so people know who continue to post on this thread...

It's now really old and archived and so, not generally visible unless someone happens to go to this forum topic area, or is notified because there's activity on it because the person being notified has already posted on it.

If you have a new question or even comments that might work for starting a thread, please do start a new thread so that what you write it will get noticed and recognized as being your own, on the current, daily list.

This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. New questions that aren't in some way, an answer to the very first question at the top of the page, need to be asked by starting a new thread.

Thanks!
    Trippledouble1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2010, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by angel66647 View Post
    hey in school theres this really smart cute girl who i really like sometime (very few times) i talk to her and make her laugh a bit but then they changed us seats so then this reallu smart dude always talks to her and i see them smiling and laughing when the teacher is talking, even they got in trouble for the first time because of talking i think they really like eachother and that gets me a bit jelous :( what can i do to gain her atention and make her like me more that that other dude? i turned down 2 girls because i already liked the girl im talking about (i feel kinda bad :( ) (oooo by the way its almost valentines day)
    I too, like you, am a shy guy bro the thing is you should at least try and ask her because if you don't I know its going to hurt seeing her holding on to another guys arm at lunch. You said you have the same class with her right? Is the teacher cool with you? If so, you should ask the teacher to switch you back because you like the girl or whatever. It sounds stupid but I think if you want her that bad you need to do something.
    Sally Olsen Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 09:34 PM

First of all. Never be jealous. If you can't read minds, then don't assume she likes him or he likes her. I know that feeling. Breathe. And remember that you're just friends with her. If you wanted to be closer to her, let her know. From past experiences, it can be tough... especially in Mid school.
    Billionaire3584 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 05:27 PM
    Dude just um I'm 8th grade too but I don't know a whole lot about this crap I have only had 3 girlfreind's if you really good friends go for it
    Billionaire3584 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Trippledouble1 View Post
    I too, like you, am a shy guy bro the thing is you should at least try and ask her because if you dont i know its gonna hurt seeing her holding on to another guys arm at lunch. You said you have the same class with her right? Is the teacher cool with you? if so, you should ask the teacher to switch you back because you like the girl or whatever. It sounds stupid but i think if you want her that bad you need to do something.
    Yeah billionaire3584 here this guy is right:

Oct 13, 2011, 05:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lol_lol View Post
    Hi, can I just ask: with what letter your name start`s with because I think I might of know you.

Thanks.
    Who me? My name starts with A
    joeyhovsep Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2012, 05:25 PM
    Hey man right now I have almost the same problem a lot of her friends say that she like me but I've had a lot of girlfreinds and personally the only thing I can see is that she smiles at me a lot and if I bump into her she smiles and laughs and pushes back and if its close to valentines day just say this to her and see if she gets it "i love you today more then i did yesterday but less then i will tomarrow"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I like this girl but she has a girlfriend how do I get her to leave her girl? [ 11 Answers ]

There is this girl, I really like her lot and she likes me to but yet she is n a relationship with a girl and has been for 17 months! Me and her have this connection more than friends like she will come over and we will cuddle and kiss and stuff bt nothing major. We have tlkd about hooking up but...

I'm a girl and I like my best friend.who's a girl [ 18 Answers ]

Hi... I know there's lots of issues surrounding bisexual people and everything but I like girls and guys. I can't help it it's who I am. I have a boyfriend and everything between me and him are awesome, he gave me a promise ring and everything. But I'm attracted to my boyfriend... tia. She's...

The girl of my dreams turn into the girl of my nightmare [ 6 Answers ]

We where going out for 5 years and it was great the first 2 years. We seen each other everyday and we love every minute of it. Then her mom found we were going out and try to make it bad for both of us. Then her mom put her in jail for stealing a key chain and running away from home when her mom...

Girl felx time to have sex look how long you make the rudeboi to sweat,girl flex [ 1 Answers ]

What's the name of the song that goes to this lyrics,girl flex time to have sex look how long you make the rude boy sweat girl flex

How do I look like a real totally girl girl [ 1 Answers ]

I'm always referred to one of the guys. Because I'm not the girl who gets all girled up to go out. And I usually don't flirt a lot I just act like one of the guys. Girls look at me different and I need help on physical apprerence so I come across like a totally girl. Can you help me?

View more questions Search