Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    11whites Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 05:59 PM
    Water pressure slow
    No water pressure in kitchen sink, all other areas of the house water runs fine.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 5, 2009, 06:02 PM

Check your aerator. It is located at end of spout, and just screws off. Clean it, and reinstall it, see if this works. If not, let me know. I will try to post a pic of the aerator.
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 5, 2009, 06:07 PM

It looks something like this.
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot Water Pressure very slow in shower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a delta shower head in my shower and the hot water pressure is very little. The rest of the house is fine. The faucet is the one piece deal left hot cold right.

Low Water Pressure with SLow Build [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I am hoping someone would please help me figure this one out. My problem lies with low pressure right now. Here's the background. I have a 150' well with a 2 wire 230v 3/4hp submerssible pump. The pipe going all the way down is just one piece. This of corse agrivated me considering it's going...

Slow or low water pressure [ 1 Answers ]

On the back side of the house (kitchen sink, bathroom and upstairs bathroom shower) water runs very slow and getting slower as time goes on. On the front side (upstairs hall bathroom and outside water source) water runs strong. What is causing this problem :(

Slow water pressure in kitchen faucet [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a house 3 months ago Just lately we have developed a low water pressure in the kitchen and no where else in the house I have checked the screen but hasn't helped is it possible my faucet is plugged up this faucet is a two handle

View more questions Search