Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    georgecat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 05:51 PM
    Scheduled court dates
    I am looking for a web site that lists pending court dates, times and court room for the Court House in Newmarket, Ontario, Canada. I found one a few months ago and didn't make note of the site address. Thank you for your help. :confused:
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 6, 2009, 01:38 PM

Why not give the Clerk's Office a call and ask them what the site is? And while you have them on the phone ask them what information you would like that you could get from the web. I really don't think they care who calls up, so don't be paranoid about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do doctors make mistakes about conception dates and due dates? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't understand, can doctors be wrong about conception dates and due dates?

Does Past felonies affect future court dates. [ 1 Answers ]

I am taking someone to court who has a history of past and present felonies some were reduced, But all were seen by a judge , One is still pending. If I wanted can as use these criminal charges as a show of their charater

Scheduled for Arbitration [ 3 Answers ]

I received a notice that my case ( being sued by Capitol One) is scheduled for arbitration. I am not sure what I should do now. I was reading that arbitration is not such a good thing and that it would be better for litigation before a judge. Can I appeal the arbitration hearing and request to...

Small claims court dates [ 2 Answers ]

I have filed the original plaintiffs calim, how long do I have before I must file both affadavit of service and notice of default judgement ? Is there an expiry, and would I have to begin the process from scratch Alan

View more questions Search