Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2006, 04:25 AM
    Sounds like the feeling is mutual.
    If you truly know you want this then get scared together as long as its mutual :)
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 11, 2006, 04:30 AM
    I think I will do that. It is worth it. :D
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2006, 04:31 AM
    Deep down we all know when its worthed :)
    And seems like you know the score.
    Good Luck and enjoy xx
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 11, 2006, 05:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    Sounds like the feeling is mutual.
    If you truly know you want this then get scared together as long as its mutual :)
    I like that word Krs, MUTUAL Love is a journey that two people take for the rest of their lives going over valleys and hills working together to keep going. Working together to build a mutual place to raise kids and be comfortable and above all to enjoy, and help, and support, to cry, and suffer together. To share, to honor, to respect, Giving 100% and getting 100%, to experience everything together. Love grows over time and space. Learning never stops, Communication and listening and accepting and caring, are the foundation for a strong relationship that can withstand all the storms of life. Honesty is the glue that keeps the bond strong. No, its not always pretty, sometimes it ain't no fun, But its always challenging, and when you have it your happy. Both of you are.

Aug 11, 2006, 06:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    I like that word Krs, MUTUAL Love is a journey that two people take for the rest of their lives going over valleys and hills working together to keep going. Working together to build a mutual place to raise kids and be comfortable and above all to enjoy, and help, and support, to cry, and suffer together. to share, to honor, to respect, Giving 100% and getting 100%, to experience everything together. Love grows over time and space. Learning never stops, Communication and listening and accepting and caring, are the foundation for a strong relationship that can withstand all the storms of life. Honesty is the glue that keeps the bond strong. No, its not always pretty, sometimes it ain't no fun, But its always challenging, and when you have it your happy. Both of you are.
    That was so well written, so touching.
    K_3 Posts: 304, Reputation: 74

Aug 11, 2006, 06:59 AM
    As Wildcat said, love is often confused with lust, infatuation etc, Love is when after time has passed you still get a warm feeling when you see him. Love is when you can sit comfortably together in silence and have a good time. It is when you respect, trust and like him for what he is and the feeling is mutual. Love is when no matter where you are with him, you feel like you are home.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2006, 08:46 PM
    Enough said. Just read tals great post over and over.
    Everyone should read that before they decide to marry and see if that's the way they feel.
    At least now after reading that I know I have loved.
    Many that come here have not. They have only lusted.
    Awesome Tal!!
    confused25 Posts: 319, Reputation: 98

Aug 12, 2006, 12:30 PM
    Every time I've asked friends what love is I usually get the same response... "It's different for everyone." Personally, I like the answers on here much much better. They are concrete and from people who have experienced love.

I would also like to add my two cents. A few people have mentioned that love has to be mutual, and when its only one person then it's infatuation. I'm going to have to disagree. I think that one person can be in love with another even if the feelings, for whatever reason, are not returned. However, the type of love that is stronger then anything that can be imagined, the love that truly conquers all, is the love that is mutual.

Just my two cents.

Aug 14, 2006, 01:10 AM
    Thank you all for your words of wisdom. X
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2006, 01:27 AM
    [QUOTE=confused25]I would also like to add my two cents. A few people have mentioned that love has to be mutual, and when its only one person then it's infatuation. I'm going to have to disagree. I think that one person can be in love with another even if the feelings, for whatever reason, are not returned. However, the type of love that is stronger then anything that can be imagined, the love that truly conquers all, is the love that is mutual. [QUOTE]

I think what was meant to say is that love can be confused with Lust and Infatuation. Of course someone can love even if its not returned. But what we are trying to say is that if the Love is mutual then the relationship is stronger!

Aug 14, 2006, 02:32 AM
    Do things change after you admit you love someone?
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Aug 14, 2006, 04:36 AM
    Yes, I think I felt a sense of relief since it was a mutual declaration. And we were more free to express all our feelings more deeply, with less self consciousness, less concern.

Aug 14, 2006, 04:39 AM
    Did it ever kind of fade away?
    JuLee Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2006, 01:48 PM
    Silly it may sound, but Love is when you KNOW it is Love. If you're still questioning it, then its not yet.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Aug 14, 2006, 02:15 PM
    True love is purely unconditional.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2006, 03:11 PM
    Depends when you admit it. I persnal feel love ca not happen for 6 months or a year. People make mistakes when they feel love - it's infatuation, lust, smitten.

I know several people WHO THOUGHT thye were in love - got married after 9 months... only to realize they were not in love after marri9age and actually married some screwed up monster.
    Blazingsun Posts: 52, Reputation: 19

Aug 20, 2006, 07:50 PM
    Love is one of the pure mysteries of life. It's both a curse and a gift.
    Ultra Member

Aug 21, 2006, 02:57 AM
    Loving that person more that you love yourself!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm in love with him [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been seeing this guy and now we are not working out because I hardly see him should we just end this realationship or should I try working it out with him because I really love him?? I've been seeing this guy for a couple of months now. Recently I found out from him he met a girl in a bar...

This guy love you [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings this older song called "This guy loves you?

Looking for love? [ 1 Answers ]

It has been a while since my last serious relationship. I miss my ex so much that I have begun to think about him a lot more these days. Its weird that I am constantly seeing people that remind me of him. Whenever I went out I would somehow bump into him or someone that knew him. For a while I...

What is love? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm confused I don't what I feel for him, so I have some question.. What is love? How you tell if you really love that person and is not just a crush? What's a crush? How can you tell if he's the right one?

View more questions Search