Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ardahk Posts: 74, Reputation: 12

Feb 26, 2009, 06:36 AM
    Ok, so just as I thought - no call back.

Would you delete her number and her as a blackberry messenger contact too or just leave it and not do anything? She has been on there since I stopped talking and I haven't had an urge to message or call whatsoever but is her name etc being there and me seeing is once in a while on scrolling down hinder my healing process?

As for the sister and mother, just not reply when they message, and should I delete them too?

Wow this is not a good situation, wish my foot wasn't broken - none of this would have happened..
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 06:38 AM

Change your number...
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 06:46 AM

I would change my number
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 06:37 PM

This is why NC is so important , you are going along fine and then you have this small form of contact and all sorts of False hope creeps in.

Delete all their numbers for now and get on with your healing process , you can speak to them all later down the track once you've healed. Fact is you probably won't even want to then.
    ardahk Posts: 74, Reputation: 12

Feb 27, 2009, 11:56 AM

Ok, so I spoke to her... not sure if it was a bad move.. I know you will say something about false hope etc but hear me out.

I told her coming wasn't the best idea, blew her off for coming that day when we spoke and said she shouldn't.

She showed up anyway with cake (having a broken leg I wasn't the one who answered the door) - it wasn't weird but I am not suddenly filled with false hope nor a rush of old feelings coming back. I know what we had that won't change but me not wanting her back won't change either. I wasn't overwhelmed in the slightest nor any feelings of nostalgia. If anything it was nice to see her again just to see her I guess - no talk of anything at all because I am over that. However, on leaving she says she will come again and visit on Sunday with the added "if you want", she mentions it a couple of times but I really don't know what she is getting at, I have no interest in being her friend, I gain no benefit from it now. It was nice seeing her that once with my broken foot (and the cake was good :p) but that's all I saw into it and that's the only reason we spoke, not an invitation to start a friendship again which I guess she is trying to do or maybe just 'be there for me' while I am in this situation.

I won't change my number that seems ridiculous as I haven't fallen back into my hole or however its best put..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

What will you do when the dead don't stay. Dead [ 6 Answers ]

I know I know, a lot of people are asking"is this kid serious" well, I am haha... What would you do to survive a Zack outbreak... I will Post my answer later on ounce I've thought about it... PLEASE BE PRACTICAL with your answers. Don't say you would get a tank because most likely there...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Dead beat Dad Left Texas for Tennessee [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I need some advice. My ex-husband was served papers to be in court November, 2006 for non-payment of child support and non-payment of uninsured medical expenses. He deceided not to show up for court and was in contempt of court. There was a capias set and a warrant for his arrest. He left...

Dead and dying outlets [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I have been having problems with my existing outlets in my home. My two bathrooms have both lost power in the outlets, and at the breaker box there is a breaker with a "test" button on it that does nothing when pressed. I was assuming that the two are directly related. I have had...

View more questions Search