Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SirloinStk Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2009, 03:06 AM
    Any future for IT graduates?
    Good day to you

Considering the fact that IT jobs in the US are being outsourced today
    Is there any future for IT graduates in the US?

What jobs are available and are unlikely to be sent outside?
    XM8 Posts: 213, Reputation: 14

Feb 5, 2009, 03:21 AM

I doubt that they're running out of IT jobs in the US. Computers are THE future, there is no other competitor. In the next few years, as more and more technology is coming out requiring more employees to develop and compete with other firms, the demand for people with degrees in IT will grow considerably.

But that's just my tuppence worth.

-Xm8
    SirloinStk Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 15, 2009, 01:07 PM

I thought outsourcing was rampant and that immigrants are hired because companies can pay them less?

Just curious :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is in my future? [ 3 Answers ]

hi there my name is jessica. umm..i've been having some trouble lately with jobs and my relationship and pretty much everything else. i'm just tired of everything. it's all getting on my nerves. and i was just wondering if you have anything to say to shed some light on it.

Is research J1 visa a bad option for international medical graduates [ 2 Answers ]

HI I am an international medical graduate who has already cleared USMLE step 1 and 2 I have been refused a B1 visa due to weak familial tie sto my home country, I have been offered a research scholar position at UNC on a J1 visa for one year, Is it a good option to avail, What restrictions...

I want to know about my future [ 5 Answers ]

My exboyfriend broke up with his girlfriend and know he is talking on a phone with a gay person but say he is not gay. My life is a mess can u tell me what u see and where I'm going in life. Thank u

What do I tell any future BFs? [ 11 Answers ]

Let me preface this by saying I'm 24 and I have my BSE degree. I am also a "conservative" Christian and an only child. I went to college at my church body's worker training school and fell in love with a guy who was training to be a pastor. He was three years my senior. We dated throughout my...

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

View more questions Search