Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    arcura Posts: 3,773, Reputation: 191
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 11:11 PM
    Two (2) questions.
    Today's Gospel (Mk 6:7-13): Jesus called the Twelve to him and began to send them out two by two, giving them authority over evil spirits. And He ordered them to take nothing for the journey except a staff; no food, no bag, no money in their belts. They were to wear sandals and were not to take an extra tunic. And he added, «In whatever house you are welcomed, stay there until you leave the place. If any place doesn't receive you and the people refuse to listen to you, leave after shaking the dust off your feet. It will be a testimony against them». So they set out to proclaim that this was the time to repent. They drove out many demons and healed many sick peo?ple by anointing them.
    <+><+><+>
    :confused:1. If Jesus sent you our on a mission like this would you go?:confused:
    :confused:2. If an apostle came to your house would you invite him in until he finished his mission in your community?:confused:
    :)Peace and kindness,:)
    Fred
    Maggie 3 Posts: 262, Reputation: 41

Feb 4, 2009, 11:51 PM
    Yes Fred, I would because I feel like if He asked me, He knew that I could do the job.
    I would be happy and full of joy for an apostle to come to my house and stay.

Maggie 3
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2009, 12:06 AM
    Maggie 3,
    Thanks/
    Gppd for you.
    That is good thinking and though I am sick and with bad legs if Jesus asked me to do that I would for the same reasoning you gave.
    I would be delighted and honored to have an apostle stay in my home.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred
    savedsinner7 Posts: 412, Reputation: 52

Feb 8, 2009, 08:50 PM

I have to hope that I would be obedient to Him and do what He asks. But, I am human, and I don't always choose to obey. Thank God for Holy Spirit who works in me to help me want to obey and gives me the strength to obey.
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 09:51 PM
    savedsinner7,
    Thanks much.
    Peace and kindness,
    Fred

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H-1B and W-2 Questions [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I was under H-1B for the whole of 2005, and I have completed 1040-EZ. I took the standard $8200 deduction ($5000 plus $3200), and it turns out that I owe about $900. My company handled all the papers and forms for the H-1B in late 2004, and I am just concerned, since I am assuming that it...

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

I've got a few questions. [ 5 Answers ]

First- I'm 18 going on 19. I don't know anything, or what I'm even doing most of the time! Second- It there chance that even though you had intercourse you still could be a virgin? Third-I do not orgasm during sex, also I don't think I have a "special spot", this not helping because my boy friend...

DWV questions [ 1 Answers ]

Would somebody please explain what a wet vent is? How do they work? Is this a pipe that drains from a fixture and vented out the roof? All this DWV is very confusing. Thank you... rick

F1-OPT-H1B tax questions [ 1 Answers ]

I have been reading various threads on this forum to get an answer to my questions. I am hoping that I can get the best advice/answers from all the experts (especially, ATE), who are well informed by now. I had been on F1 from May 17, 1998 -- Aug 31, 2005. Switched to OPT on Sep 1, 2005 Went...

View more questions Search