Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    graggbg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 07:48 PM
    Itchy red raised bumpy skin
    I'm experiencing some severe itching on my left hand, back of neck on right side, left inner elbow, back of both thighs. These are bumps of some kind that start very small like a small mosquito bite and slowly begans to itch. As the itch intensifies, the area swells and gets wider in circumference. This has happened about 4 times now. Its like I'll have a flare up about once every week or so. I'll rub the itchy area with alcohol, and then apply benadryl, hydrocortisone creams, etc (any type of itch relief cream that I may have. I also had some left over pills (sulfameth/trimethoprim)that I took once when a flare up broke out and it relieved my symptoms overnight. Please help. I know I need to go to the doctor, however, they'll probably just give me some anti-itch cream and send me on my way as they did before. I have a huge deductible and just cannot afford to go to the doctor right now, plus probably purchase some type of medicine. Please help. . Please respond asap. I need some urgent help

Thanks,
    Ace High Posts: 191, Reputation: 22

Feb 4, 2009, 08:19 PM

Have you researched Shingles yet?? Ace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red Inflammed Bumpy Penis Head, Peeling Skin, Scab, No Pain! [ 4 Answers ]

About a week ago I noticed my penis was getting very irratated it started by being all red and bumpy. I just had ran out of body wash and used soap, so, I just thought it was a irratated effect. I am uncircumsized by the way. The skin was tight when pulling back when I was erect but fine when I was...

Itchy Red bumpy Rash.What is it? [ 1 Answers ]

There is this rash that started small on my chest, but it looks like its spread a bit onto my one armpit area and a couple spots on my back, the rash is in like little groups The rash is red, and bumpy and itchy too, and it kind of looks like blisters. It is also very irritated, And hurts when...

Dry itchy skin [ 5 Answers ]

My dogs are scratching a lot. They have no fleas and I am giving them Salmon oil for dry skin. Is there anything else I can be doing to relieve dry skin?

Itchy skin [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! My dog has one spot that seems a bit itchy. The vet said that she seemed to have a little bit of grass irritation, but that there weren't any signs of anything significant. Is there something over the counter that might help? Hand lotion, hydrocortisone cream, something like that? I...

Shih tzu dry itchy skin [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my mum has a shih tzu dog that has dry red itchy skin, apparently common with this breed. She has tried everything now she gets medication from vet. He still scratches but a little less severely. Love some advice

View more questions Search