Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2004, 10:30 PM
    Eliminating pregaps with mp3s in data format
    Ok I'm not a total n00b when it comes 2 this area but of late I've been feeling really dumb and wouldn't mind some help! Im trying 2 burn some mp3 mixsets onto 2 disc in data format, each mixset is in track 4 track format, as in, it's a continuous mix but broken up so as 2 allow u 2 skip from track 2 track. I know how 2 eliminate pregaps in normal audio mode, either by deleting them with DAO or inserting a cuesheet etc but I'm having great difficulties, attempting 2 delete them in data mode, is it possible? 4 example ile have about 5-10 folders with mixsets ranging any where from 30-2hrs minutes all with track 2 track capability in audio mode but 4 some reason when I burn them in data format they still have the 2 sec pregaps. I have most of the recognised burning software like the latest nero, alcohol 120, roxio easy, cdrwin, etc etc but none of them seem 2 eliminate the gaps in data format!! HELP PLEASE
    ab
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 21, 2005, 10:44 PM
    What
    What did you just say,

Exactly what does that all mean, LOL,

Just simple copy the Mp3s to Cd with a good copying Program, like CD Mate, what is all of that you are trying to do and what exactly does it accomplish.

LOL :)
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Jan 21, 2005, 11:47 PM
    I'm not even going to read that. Hire a professional proofreader, you need one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Legal" Websites for Downloading MP3s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I've been doing some research into websites that I could legally download music from (I figure that artists deserve to get paid). One particular site that caught my eye was Aziom www.aziom.com. It claims to have a selection of 5 billion songs with a cheap price of $18 US a year. Does anyone...

Data entry or data processing from home. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello from Florida, My name is Don and I am looking for a free data entry from home website that I can find. It is not easy to find! Please help!

Puppy eliminating in crate [ 3 Answers ]

Our beloved 14 week old golden retriever puppy has been mostly urinating in her crate when left alone. She is completely dry during a 7-8 hour night. The urination (and occasional defacation) occurs despite water being withheld and despite being left in her crate no more than 3-4 hours. She...

Eliminating Laundry Tub In Basement ? [ 2 Answers ]

I just moved into a house with a 'finished' basement. The laundry room right now has a washer draining into one side of the double laundry tub sink by means of a hose. Sometimes the floor drain backs up or the sink drains slowly as the washer drains. I would ideally like to eliminate the...

Playing mp3s on my dvd player [ 2 Answers ]

Have an rca dvd player and using easy cd creator 4 to burn mps on a cd why won't they play on my dvd player

View more questions Search