Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ABBydatMami Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 06:39 PM
    Is This A Crush?
    Ok sO here it gO.I met this boy on myspace and we sort of kind of talked over myspace.we talked about mostly everything but US! Ok.sO he gos to ma sister skoOl rite.and ma sis was having this party.she invited him for me.I met him for once.we wasn't talking that much because I was shy*.so den he got mad.but OK that's not it.but OK.my birthday was that same week but on that Tuesday.I didn't get 1 happy birthday from him but I don't want to talk to you anymore because you corney.like .I let it slide.den like 5 days later he got a girl.I was mad because like I really liked him for a minute but things happen.sO OK.we talked as friends but he always tried to get me mad and stuff but it never worked.the girl played him.haha.he started talking to me again.it didn't get anywhere.I always has to text him.cuz he never texted me.den when I tell him call me.he neva dO.he don't even talk to me like be4 but I want him tO.ok sO I told him like I had a big as crush on him.and shyt.ma friends tell me let go.but they don't understand I'm addicted to him.he hasn't had minutes for almost to weeks.I think he got a new #.but nah he don't be on myspace like that anymore sO we can't talk like we use tO.im sO like confused.what should I dO.I just can't let gO.its hard.like I try tO but I just can't get him out of ma system what should I dOO/?:confused::confused:
    omiplomi Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2009, 12:00 AM

It's fine don't worry there is this guy I like and we talk as friends but I no he will never like me but I'm kk wiv just being friends xxx
    mizz_on_her_own Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2009, 09:01 AM

Give him some space and let him come to you.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 5, 2009, 12:26 PM
    Please refer to this announcement: Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Teens
    random_chick Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 06:30 AM

I have the same problem I like this lad and he knows I do but he don't like me we used to talk ova msn but then he blocked me because his mates where taking the mick out of him because ehe was speakinto me now I just smile at hiim. I text him but he don't text bck. There's the occasioal time when he texts back but that not very often :(
    La Siesta Encantada Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 04:15 PM

Meeting a guy on myspace is not exactly the best way to meet a guy but if you like him great! My advice is to NEVER chase a guy. Guys like mystery, and a chase so let them come to you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 6, 2009, 04:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBydatMami View Post
    Ok sO here it gO.i met this boy on myspace and we sorta kind of talked over myspace.we talked about mostly everything but US!.Ok.sO he gos to ma sister skoOl rite.and ma sis was havin this party.she invited him for me.i met him for once.we wasnt talking that much because i was shy*.so den he got mad.but ok thats not it.but ok.my birthday was that same week but on that Tuesday.i didnt get 1 happy birthday from him but i dont want to talk to you anymore because you corney.like .i let it slide.den like 5 days later he got a girl.i was mad because like i really liked him 4 a minute but things happen.sO ok.we talked as friends but he always tried to get me mad and stuff but it never worked.the girl played him.haha.he started talkin to me again.it didnt get anywhere.i always has to text him.cuz he never texted me.den wen i tell him call me.he neva dO.he dont even talk to me like be4 but i want him tO.ok sO i told him like i had a big as crush on him.and shyt.ma friends tell me let go.but they dont understand im addicted to him.he hasnt had minutes for almost to weeks.i think he got a new #.but nah he dont be on myspace like that anymore sO we can't talk like we use tO.im sO like confused.what shud i dO.i just can't let gO.its hard.like i try tO but i just can't get him out of ma system what shud i dOO/?:confused::confused:
    I'd love to answer your question but your post is so confusing, capital letters where there shouldn't be any, chat speak, lack of punctuation or punctuation in the wrong place.

Please write your post using the best english you're capable of. Use full words, there's no limit of space.

I doubt you'll get many answers unless you re-write this.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2009, 08:07 PM

Yeah, have to agree with alty! You should not use chat speak, its very hard to understand what your writing.

From what I could understand from your post I have the following advice:

I think this is a hang up, and probably not a crush... you can't get his attention and you can't 'have' him, and that makes you want him.

You should keep iot to being friends... and besides who wants to chase a guy that never texts you, or calls you..

If you want to see if he is interested, stop calling him, stop text him... in other words stop all comunication. If he starts all of a sudden, he is interested, if not.. well then you know. And you can move on.

Either way this guy sounds like a wast of time hon!
    loveshine100 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 09:16 PM

Breath in and breath out. Slow down a second!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think he has a crush on me too? [ 9 Answers ]

I have a crush with this guy who is my schoolmate. We do not belong in the same batch so we don't talk, be together, communicate or something. I've got a crush on him, maybe, for 4 months now but for the past few days I've been noticing that whenever I look at him I feel that he also does. I can...

I have a crush on someone [ 7 Answers ]

I have a crush on someone, and need to Know if he feels the same? Thanks,

I have a crush, but does he like me? [ 5 Answers ]

I am in high school and I have a huge crush on this one guy. He sits beside me in class. He always yells my nikename in the hallway, gives me high5's and like to talk to me sometimes. He is really cute and I am trying my best to flirt. I am a very attractive girl but I have no luck in the boyfriend...

Crush [ 2 Answers ]

Sooooo... yeah. I met this guy at a public dinner on our first day of college. I would glance up and notice that he was looking at me and smiling. I always looked down quickly and went back to eating or moved on to talk to my friend next to me. So after a while I'd walk past him in school and...

View more questions Search