Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Feb 4, 2009, 06:21 PM
    Possible rapping?
    This story is not about me( cause I am a male) and it is not about any one I know personaly

A girl's ex boyfriend went over to her house to get his things he had left over there, apparently he bite her on her arm and they had sex. A few days later or what ever she had brusies( I do not know the full story, this is second or third hand) on her inner thigh near her vigina

I have never personaly left burises on a girl when having sex nor have I ever herd of burises being left from having sex. Is it a possible rape or could it just be really rough sex?
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 06:34 PM

If she isn't crying rape than the bruise might be due to rough sex because he if bite her and she still had sex with him afterwards than that is an indication that she likes it rough, which some people do.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Feb 4, 2009, 07:53 PM

Truthfully, the guy must have been VERY rough. Rape would be if she said she was forced into having sex. If she was forced, it was rape. She had sex with some guy that BIT her? uhh....
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 08:06 PM

Like the others said; it might just have been rough sex... but yeah.. sex with a guy that bit her. Hem.

Whether this was rape... well its hard to say... unless she is as liz says; crying rape... bruises might in that case be a sign of force.

And yes: definition of rape: to force someone to submit to a sexual act (especially sexual intercourse.) I googled it.
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Feb 4, 2009, 08:13 PM

I have learned a little about rape, a lot of the time a female won't admit to rape because she is scared or doesn't want to admit that she has been raped
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 08:22 PM

No way to tell unless she will tell you. There are some that like it very rough, to include seroiusly biting, and more.
    Some like pretend rape with being tied up and more.

So only she knows what she likes or does not like.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 08:23 PM
    I've actually been the victim of a rape and it took me 4 months to really accept what had happened, although I knew what had happened right away.

But of course like chuck said, only she knows the truth, and seeing as you've heard this 2nd/3rd hand... it really is hard to say what has happened.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 08:25 PM

I've had bruises after sex before when it WASN'T particularly rough.

A bruise is small blood vessels bursting under the skin. Sometimes all it takes is pressing in the wrong spot.

It's only rape if she said "no".
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2009, 05:58 AM

I've had bruises from sex and I'm a guy. Some women like to chomp down on any section of flesh they see. And if they have finger nails, you're done for.

If the next time you see her and she has a shiner or two, then you know something is wrong. Some girls like it rough but no body likes a marred face.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 5, 2009, 10:02 AM

Lol slapshot!

Ya I have to say I've been bruised, it happens.

I would say you should notice signs if she is being raped, but then again you don't know her so...
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Feb 5, 2009, 01:00 PM

I've looked a little like I got raped after sex... sometimes it just happens. So yeah it's possible.

If she says it wasn't rape then it wasn't.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search