Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wingedinpower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2003, 11:52 AM
    Playing mp3s on my dvd player
    Have an rca dvd player and using easy cd creator 4 to burn mps on a cd why won't they play on my dvd player
    fta206 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2004, 05:23 PM
    playing mp3s on my dvd player
    Your dvd may not support MP3 format disks. If it does, be sure that you have 'closed' or 'finalized' your disk before playing. If this does not remedy the issue, try burning at lower speed. Your computer may not be able to keep up with the data speed if it is older or running low on memory. If nothing helps, you may have defective cds, a defective burner, or defective dvd player and should contact the company of the product.
    dj-bri-t Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2004, 05:18 PM
    playing mp3s on my dvd player
    I agree with FTA. One other thing which he forgot to point out is that, not only does your DVD player need to support MP3s, but it also needs to support CD-R (or CD-RW if you use them). If it doesn't say, there might be some kinds of CD-Rs that will work from different companies. Chances are, if your DVD player was bought within the past year, it will support it. RCA is pretty good with keeping up with technology.

Hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

"Legal" Websites for Downloading MP3s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I've been doing some research into websites that I could legally download music from (I figure that artists deserve to get paid). One particular site that caught my eye was Aziom www.aziom.com. It claims to have a selection of 5 billion songs with a cheap price of $18 US a year. Does anyone...

The games he's playing [ 3 Answers ]

Dear experts, Okay, here's the skeeze... this guy that I have been friends with for five or six years is everything I thought I needed in every other man I'd dated. He's smart, career driven, athletic, and above all, he's very nice, honest, and very sweet. And he's also got the face of an...

Playing downloads on DVD player [ 2 Answers ]

If I save a downloaded video file (say, one that plays in Windows Media Player) to a DVD in a PC's DVD drive, how can I then play it in a regular DVD player connected to the TV? Does this require special software or hardware? Thanks in advance.

Eliminating pregaps with mp3s in data format [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I'm not a total n00b when it comes 2 this area but of late I've been feeling really dumb and wouldn't mind some help! Im trying 2 burn some mp3 mixsets onto 2 disc in data format, each mixset is in track 4 track format, as in, it's a continuous mix but broken up so as 2 allow u 2 skip from track...

Playing 95 games on xp [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to play a game for windows 95 on windows xp . I have been doing what help has told me with no success... insert disc,close window,start,my computer,click game icon,cd rom right click auto run ,select properties,select compatibility tab for 95 After all this i get a message...

View more questions Search