Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nancy623 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 12:19 PM
    SS Card Name vs. Driver's License # Name
    I am working in the payroll dept, but the human resource department is confusing me...
    Please help...
    If a new employee provides you with a driver's license with one name and a social security card with a different last name, am I legally bound to make her check out to a certain one? Also, if those are the documents provided for I-9 proof, how is that legal?? Or confirmed??
    jsanders0720 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2009, 02:23 PM

You would need to use the name on the social sec card.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver's License? [ 7 Answers ]

I'm 16 and My b-day was during September and now its April and I still haven't gotten my license! Almost everyone in my grade has it and I'm sick of people saying that its amazing. I really want to know if the drivers test is hard? What should I really work on? Please HELP:confused: :confused: :o...

Driver's License [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, My name is Sylvester I am from Chicago, a new comer to Atlanta Georgia I need a drivers license in Georgia, my license was suspended in Chicago Illinois.

How to get driver's license [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a canadian citizen living in the states. How can I get a driver's license when I don't have a social security card?

Driver's License for someone MRDD [ 6 Answers ]

My son turned 16 last December and wants to get his driver's license. The DMV will require that I get a letter from his pediatrician, but other than that, they have no problem with his disability, as long as he passes the test. I am also going to seek the advise of his school teacher who has had...

Trivia - First Driver's License [ 13 Answers ]

I used to like checking a new word in the dictionary for fun every day, and love Trivial Pursuit. I just joined a subscription to 'Ask Yahoo' and thought I'd share this: Hurray for Georgia! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_7_22.gifHAPPY NEW YEAR!

View more questions Search