Ask
    leakytub2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 08:11 AM
    Need to seal bathtub drain
    Leaking
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 08:34 AM

Can you be more descriptive ? Can you post photo ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I seal around a shower drain [ 3 Answers ]

How do I seal around my shower drain what's the best product to use.

Plumbers putty or silicone to seal bathtub drain [ 4 Answers ]

Is it disastrous to use plumbers putty instead of silicone to seal a bathtub drain which uses ABS pipes ? I've gotten conflicting advice with little explanation that sounds reasonable. Thanks for your replies on this and for all your help in the past

Toe-tap drain does not seal completely [ 2 Answers ]

I have a toe-tap drain in a kids tub. The mechanism pops up and down properly when the top is not screwed on. If I screw the top part with the rubber gasket on completely, I can not push the top part down far enough to engage in the lower (closed) position. I can only get it to lock in the lower...

Need a shower pan drain seal - FLORESTON [ 2 Answers ]

The rubber gasket that seals my plastic shower pan to the drain pipe in the floor is leaking. I easily pulled it out and I want to replace it. The name on it appears to say FLORESTONE PROD CO made in China. Number on it is 2 UBC. Size is 3" diameter and 1.5" deep. The thickness of the rubber...

Toilet Drain Leak - Bad Seal? [ 7 Answers ]

My home is 5 years old - first plumbing problem. Our first floor half-bath. I noticed a mold ring forming around the base of the toilet. It's coming from underneath the flooring. No smells/odor - yet. After reading other posts - I'm going to try to remove the toilet, inspect the seal /...

View more questions Search