Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saladi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 01:01 AM
    Health effects in long run
    Hai I'm working for a BPO(call centre) since 2yrs.. I work only in the nights and my shifts vary from 7pm-4am loggin to 12:30am-9:30am loggin... I feel stressed after coming from the office.. my question is will chnge in my lifestyle effect my physical or mental health? Can anyone give me detailed info??
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2009, 04:23 PM

When I worked in a hospital I worked the 11pm to 7 am shift and I did that for almost 3 years and it didn't course me any physical or mental issues. I had the same problems I had with any other job.

I must admitted that in the beginning I was a little off because I was used to working days so I had to readjust some of my habits but after a while I got used to it.
    saladi Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 02:29 AM
    Thanks a lot bro...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can Vicodin still have its effects on you? [ 1 Answers ]

I took 2 or 3 a day for a week then didn't on the weekend. It's Monday. I still feel its effects. Also, how addictive is it, because one source says that the withdrawal symptoms can result in death.

Long term effects of donating plasma [ 7 Answers ]

I have been donating plasma since 1991 every two weeks straight, missing one full year in 1995. I have concerns and have been searching the web, but, have not found any clear straight forward answers regarding the "longterm effects on donating plasma" on a continual basis. (long term effects...

View more questions Search