Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CeCe09 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 12:53 AM
    Why can't I get pregnant?
    Me & my ex-boyfriend have being trying for 6yrs now and I can't get pregnant. Then all of a sudden we broke up because of the issue. He wanted a child bad. Then like a year later he had sex with two girls which both became pregnant. He's not sure if he's the father yet, because we both are the same age and none of us have kids, or disease. So I'm so confuse on how (if he is the father) did he get the other girls pregnant and not me. I went the doctor and they said I can have as many kids as I want. Was there something I'm missing or was it not meant for me and him. And if that is the case, I've been wanting children since 16 and I'm 24 now and still no child.:(
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2009, 05:38 AM

Have you had all of the testing that is involved in a fertility workup? It can be quite extensive. Ask your gyn for a full workup or a referral to a reproductive endocrinologist. This would be the only way to know for sure whether you have any fertility issues. Sometimes too it can actually be how your body responds to his sperm, so he would need to be part of the testing as well.
    I hope he will take measures (dna testing) to find out for sure whether he is the father or not of the other children.
    As difficult as it may be, sometimes couples will break up due to fertility issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I usually get my period like clock work, within 2-3 days every month. I was due on August 31 st and it is now September 11th. I took a HPT last night and this morning, both resulted negative. I have not been feeling right lately and felt as though I was pregnant. Is there a reason that I may...

I think that I am pregnant [ 8 Answers ]

In the last 2weeks I have had all syptoms of being pregnant but :confused: a cyst was found on my ovary can that make my body think that it's pregnant.

Could I be pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

COULD I BE PREGNANT? I have done a pregnancy test and been to\see the doctor. My period is 10 days late, and I'm wondering if it is possible that am pregnant the tests were incorrect? My periods are normally like clock work, I'm starting to become frustrated that my period is showing no...

Trying to get pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my partner have been in a relationship for 5 years now and thought the time is right to try for a baby its been 7 months now and I am still not pregnant any ideas whay may the problem open to all answears and any possibilities thank you.:confused:

I think I am pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

OK so me and my boyfriend had sex on aug. 10, aug 13, and aug. 17. All these we didn't use a comdem and he came in me all three times, well then I have this mycycle thing that helps me predict my periods and I was suppose to start on aug. 18 but I didn't start until the 20th, and it ended aug.24....

View more questions Search