Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kelly1185 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 12:49 PM
    Can I still be pregnant even though I have my period
    Okay here is the thing my hubby and I had a little booboo while umm well you know and the oops happened twice I was getting symptoms from my period when it happened but then they went a away all my period pains cramps hunger pans everything gone for about 5 days then out of nowhere I get my period. Can I still be pregnant? Or is it not possible?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 9, 2006, 01:26 PM
    Well, first things first, are you on any form of birth control, and if so, what kind?

We need to look at all aspects before giving a reasonably accurate answer.
    kelly1185 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 01:33 PM
    No I haven't been on anything for about a year or so. We hardly ever use condoms or anything else.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 9, 2006, 02:12 PM
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it sounds as though you got your period.

Have you taken an HPT? If not, I would suggest one.

It also depends on what kind of BC you were on last year, some have lasting effects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No period for 4 months but not pregnant? [ 16 Answers ]

Ok here it is my best friend who I have known for 18 years at least ( since we were 2) has not had her period in 4 months but every time she takes a pregnancy test it comes up negative.. how can that be.. I mean she is a little on the heavy side and I am really concerned.. I try and try to make her...

Period? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm confused with what is going on with my body. A week and a half ago I had sexual intercourse and the condom broke. The thing is, if it even matters, I knew when at the exact moment it broke and jumped off. I know the condom also had spermicide and my partner had not yet ejaculated into the...

112 days since period but not pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old and have been on birth control since 18 (when my period started). I was taking tri-cyclen 21. My husband and I recently decided we are going to try to have a baby:eek: (lol) So I went off the pill. The first month after I was off the pill my period came as expected (like when I was...

Where is my period?? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I've just recently turned twenty years old and very sexually active since the age of 17 (had sex with the same guy ever since). My last period began JULY 7th (yes, it's been a while) and ended JULY 9. my period only lasts for three days then my period comes after 26 days, but I haven't had it...

About period.. [ 1 Answers ]

I had period.. end of July.. but still my period.. not comes.. Actually normally my period is irregular.. but I had been sex.. so if they any chance for get pagnent... Because I don't have any knowledge about... that.. So I am afraid... please give idea and what to do.. Thanks for kindly..

View more questions Search