Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    erinrebekah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 10:15 PM
    90s kids TV show name?
    What was the show that used to be on that had like a little blue furry guy and a little pink furry girl and they had human friends that worked in a TV broadcasting station??
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 10:20 PM

Kidsongs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the name of this old kids show? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey all! I desperately need help trying to remember this show. It had an older woman who would walk down steps into her cottage/farm and do crafts at this work bench type area. There was also a cowboy who rode in on a horse and some scenes took place in the barn. It's not Lamb Chops, but if you...

Kids 90`s T.V show [ 2 Answers ]

There was a girl with a yellow dress and pigtails she had freckles Also,there was these hands that did things with a black background:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: There were different doors u could go through

Puppet kids show on discovery kids [ 3 Answers ]

This show came on discovery kids in the morning in the 90's it was kind of weird a women And kids say they want to get silly something and they would take a spoon and eat Something out of puppet flowers mouths, the puppets would open there mouths and other silly stuff was like this on the...

80s-90s sci fi kids' show [ 1 Answers ]

Can't remember the name for the life of me. Had a space ship, a bunch of kids, I believe, a few adults. I think one girl had rainbow hair and/or the name rainbow. I also believe another girl was bald. Do you know the name?

The name of a kids TV show [ 3 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out the name of this kids TV show and I barely remember it. It was a boy that lived alone with a plant on this globe or something and he walked around the globe a lot. Like he would be walking upside down and the plant would grow and stuff. I barely remember it. ...

View more questions Search