Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CRAZYDAD Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 09:14 PM
    Won't stop
    Our maytag md. Mdg7658bwq won't stop on any setting.put new timer in no change.what do you think.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 3, 2009, 10:59 PM
    Check the on off switch number 11. You could have got a bad timer also just because it is new it can happen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't it stop? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years on march 31. We have been engaged since September... Ever since we started dating people keep saying that they are dating him and having sex with him, etc. But last night I was on myspace, and I seen this one girls myspace.. and she said that she was...

I am so sad, it won't stop. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone. I lost my baby to be about a little over three weeks ago, I started feeling better not too long after but now its unbearable. I am always sad, I sit on my bed just trying to pick out an outfit and I cannot. I just cry and cry, always crying. I feel like pulling out my hair, I get...

Won't stop [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn my switch to the off position there is still air blowing for hours sometimes it dose not stop. How do I get it to stop

Why won't it stop? What would make it stop? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know why But I can't let go of my ex. I don't care about anyone else I just want her. It has been going on now for 3 months. People say time will heal, how long of time? It is beginning to destroy my life I don't even want to get out of bed. I feel that I cannot be full again with out her?...

New puppy won't stop breathing weird. Won't poop either. [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a new puppy yesterday afternoon. He's 8 weeks old, and came from a farm. We brought him home, and the whole time he was breathing weird, like he's grunting. He slept throughout the night OK, but when I got up and took him outside, he peed but was whimpering the whole time. (I think that...

View more questions Search