Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lysh1897 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2004, 07:00 AM
    Legal sites for downloads
    I've been searching for a site to download music. Since I do not want to do anything illegal, I am only looking for legal/pay sites. So far, every one I've found seems to be a scam. I've found complaints about people being charged too much on their credit cards, and not getting refunds as promised, that kind of thing. Does anyone know for sure of a good legal site?
    viking Posts: 131, Reputation: 7

Apr 13, 2004, 03:14 PM
    Try

http://www.apple.com/itunes/

It is very legit.
    Whiskey14 Posts: 219, Reputation: 16

Apr 16, 2004, 08:01 PM
    Check out the following from TechTV:

http://www.techtv.com/screensavers/a...643595,00.html
    dj-bri-t Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2004, 04:33 PM
    Re: legal sites for downloads
    I hate to say it, but it's virtually impossible to find a legal place to download music. iTunes is probably your best bet. For a small 99 cents a song fee, it's the only place I've found that is actually 100% legal, unlike these other sites that claim they are. (The catch with the other ones is that the software is legal. The act of distributing copyrighted material is not.)

cdubber Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2008, 03:34 AM

Can someone explain what is illegal re-downloads. I am confused!
    Is it file sharing, distibuting after download or playing it to anyone other than yourself?
    hexades Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 12, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Amazon.com now has music downloads that are legal like Itunes and I believe for the same price.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Registering downloads [ 5 Answers ]

I have tried to download software like pop-up stoppers, security software from the internet and tried to load a digital camera with installation cd on my computer but it always tells me it can not regester the product. How do I fix this problem?

Video Downloads [ 4 Answers ]

When I download any type of video from the internet (e.g. music videos, movies), the quality when played seems to be bad. Are all videos supposed to be blurry because they are compressed? Is there any way to fix this? Will the quality be better once burned in a high quality format? Please help...

Spyware downloads [ 8 Answers ]

How much better are the copies of Adaware that you have to pay for compared to the free version you can download online? Someone told me today that the free version online wouldn't hardly help you out at all. I downloaded my version from the internet and it works for me just fine. The other...

Music etc. Downloads [ 2 Answers ]

I am interested in anyone's experience of downloading this unlimited service from:- http://www.radiohangout.com/133.html Is it worthwhile and genuine? George H.

Mp3 downloads [ 8 Answers ]

What's the best website to download Mp3 music?

View more questions Search