Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Myska Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 07:13 PM
    The b&w horror old movie
    No, I know their names were Humpty and Dumpty... but thanks... anyone else know?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 3, 2009, 09:18 PM

Your description is identical to the movie The Dark Old House minus the name of the twins. Here's a clip just to make sure: YouTube - William Castle's The Old Dark House
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 06:56 PM

Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to remember an old movie which I believe was out in the 70's. The plot is a man dies and at his wake he tells his inheritors that his wealth is hidden in his house. As the inheritors search for his legacy, they are killed by booby-traps in the house. In one scene a person finds a hidden...

HBO Horror Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know the name of a movie that use to come on hbo in the 80's or early 90's. It was a horror film, or like a sci fi maybe, All I know is that it was about a group of kids that took a trip on a bus I believe and on the way to where ever they were going, they saw a old lady up under animals...

View more questions Search