Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brittanyamber Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 03:43 PM
    How do I find my old tax return
    I was wondering if there is anyway I can look up my 2007 tax return?
    MukatA Posts: 7,110, Reputation: 176
    Tax Expert

Feb 3, 2009, 08:03 PM

You can order a transcript by calling 1-800-829-1040, or using Form 4506-T, Request for Transcript of Tax Return. There is no fee for a transcript. Transcripts have most of the information from your tax return including information from W2, 1099.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my 2007 tax return? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to apply for financial aid to go to school and I need my 2007 tax return to put into my fafsa online. Can anyone shed any light on this subject?

Trying to find my 2007 tax return. [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way to find my 2007 tax return? I already filed it and all but I'm enrolling in school and they need this info to sign uo for financial aid. Is there?

How do you find return on assets and return on equity? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you find the return on assets and the return on equity given the following? Sales $27,000,000 Total assets 19,000,000 Total debt 6,400,000 Profit margin 8% Net income 2,160,000

Can't find my 2007 tax return [ 3 Answers ]

I am filing for financial aid for college and need to show that I filed takes in 2007. But the thing is that I can't find the paper work showing this. I filed my taxes on turbo tax .com but still cannot seem to find the returns.

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

View more questions Search