Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melissab1022 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 03:06 PM
    Business Accountant
    What role does accounting play in business operations?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 8, 2009, 05:01 AM

Hi, melissab1022!

Have you tried the following search?

What Role Does Accounting Play in Business Operations - Google Search

Thanks!
    smallbizpro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 02:32 PM
    Accounting is the process of recording and measuring the finances of a business. If done well it provides valuable insights into the financial health, where profits are coming from, where to invest money, where you are losing money. Here are the basic financial statements an accountant prepares.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find an accountant for our business? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find an accountant to handle our Chiropractic business finances? What questions should I ask? How do they get paid, up front, or by the hour? What is typically included in business accountant's contracts? Do you recommend a tax attorney as well? What is considered "fair" as far...

Co-op Accountant? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm on the Board of Director, of a Co-op apartment building in Yonkers, NY. We currently have a managing agent and accountant firm. The accountant firm actually works for the managing agent. The managing agent is responsible for paying collecting our rent (maintenance fees), depositing it and...

Bad accountant? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently opened a new shop and I contract my services to a local hospital. I'm paid a monthly fee for my services. I just received my financial statements from my accountant. My statement shows a cash balance of $3600 at the end of the month, but a net income of only 500. Is this possible or...

View more questions Search