Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 10, 2009, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by laceelonebear View Post
    Does that mean that there is something wrong? I'm not sure of a reason that it couldn't be supplied. I have searched and there are at least 7 matches and I have searched everything but can't seem to get any further.

Not necessarily wrong. Maybe a person who just remains screened, doesn't want to be located for any reason at any time for any variety of reasons. He could be a Police Officer, there could be any reason or every reason.

I know this is frustrating. Keep looking.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find father [ 7 Answers ]

I just asked a question a few minutes ago about finding my father and I forgot to enter his name. His name is Earl Kenneth Register he has a brother named Dutcher Register. I know there fathers name is Earl R Register and they all lived in St Augustine Florida USA. The last I was told anything...

Trying to find my father [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me find my father. I've paid money on more than one website and all I've got is bogus or outdated info. My mother has died in a car wreck and I need help. I know he lives in St augustine Florida but that's it. I've tried everything I know and have came up with nothing...

I need to find my father [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Cristal, I am currently 21 years old, I never met my biological father,I'm not going to come out with crap... I don't really care if he wants to know me:rolleyes: he just needs to know I'm his daughter.. if an fact if I am.. :confused:that's a questions that been going in my life the...

Find my father [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My name is amber. I am 18 years old and am currently attending beauty school. When I was 3 my father left and I have only seen him a few times since then. Now I am trying to relocate him again and I don't know much about him. His name is eric mase evans, mid-to-late 30's. He is married with...

Find my father. [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can find my father or if there is any way that anyone can help me find him.

View more questions Search