Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawnym Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 09:34 AM
    Dying hair from bleech blonde to dark brown
    How can I dye my hair dark brown, its bleech blonde at the moment, but I don't want to go to the hairdressers because its too expensive! Can you help me! :)
    ashleighcooper1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2009, 09:46 AM

Get a dying kit?
    But a good one.
    I did the same thing.
    Worked a treat.

The hairdressers costs a bomb, but try spending half the amount on a good hair kit.

Worth it- trust me.
    rwinterton Posts: 289, Reputation: 15

Feb 4, 2009, 05:36 PM

Go to

Bottle Blondes Board

Or

The Going Blonde Message Board

And search for "tintback"
    asphaltangel23 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2009, 09:10 PM

Go to sallys or local beauty supply and get you're a deposit only color.. you will have to dye a couple of times to get the color to stay.. being blonde takes a couple of times to stain the hair.
    candyfloss7 Posts: 30, Reputation: 4

Feb 24, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Hi
    I have recently had bleached blonde highlights that were awful and looked more like a block colour in the end , ( just days before my wedding too ) well today I put a number 7BB dark beige blonde on myself from a Loreal Excellence range and it has turned my hair good shade of medium brown , I think that should be a better option than going too dark right away , I was p[leasantly surprised with the outcome, I couldn't afford to go visit a salon either ! Good luck
    inashares Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Mar 15, 2011, 04:38 PM
    Keep in mind though that you might need to repeat the process several times until brown- or black!! ( I would suggest) stops faiding away, so In your shoes I would be buing 2 kits, use one of them immediately, and keep the other one for later. Usually it takes 2-3 weeks for the colour to fade so repead when the brown is almost gone. After 3 goes it will eventually last (btw I did the same thing hope that it helps).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying bleached blonde hair back to dark brown [ 9 Answers ]

I have bleached blonde hair and I am wanting to dye it back to my natural color. I can't afford to go to the salon so what do you suggest. Also, my I have tried to go to a dark blonde, but I think it has a green tint to it. Also I need suggestions on getting my hair healthy again after getting it...

Dying my dark brown hair light brown. [ 5 Answers ]

I'd like some advice on dying my dark brown hair light brown. I dyed it myself few years ago a light ash brown and it turned red :eek: After that I had my hair stylist put blonde high lights in it to cover gray. Now that the highlights aren't covering the gray, I'd like to dye my hair light brown....

Dark blonde/light brown to dark brown hair [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! My hair color is dark blond or a really light brown.. I-m not sure and I want to dye it dark brown? Is it safe? Or will I be getting a reddish color after a few washes? My natural hair is light brown but I dyed it.. a medium chocolate the stylist said but it really turned out to be a blondish...

Can I re dye my hair from dark brown to a lighter brown or darker blonde? [ 3 Answers ]

Here is my dilemma, please help!! I wanted to do a hair color change, so I had my hair 2 toned. I told her I wanted to be dark on the bottom and blond on top so she did half the bottom dark brown and mixed sandy blond with another color for the top and it came out very brassy/red did not look...

Dying bleached blonde hair dark - but what to do with the roots? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I've naturally got light brown hair and have had it professionally dyed blonde for a year. I now want to change the colour to a chesnut brown at home. My problem is that I have quite a lot of root regrowth so when I use a home kit do I colour the roots first and then the rest, or the...

View more questions Search