Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deepmala1908 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 03:32 AM
    How I can reduce bumps and thighs?
    Hello

Please tell me about how I can reduce my bumps and thighs?

Does this reduction hepls me in weight loss also?
    jason121 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2009, 01:22 PM
    Salad are best snacks for weight watchers. Mix any colorful fruit with green vegetable and you have got yourself a decent salad. If you don't like the taste, add some sauce. Italian sauce, Ranch, Mayonnaise, don't worry about the high calorie sauce. It's a much better choice than the chips, burger or fries you would otherwise eat.
    mastersid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 10:23 AM
    How can I reduce my bumps by exercise?
    mastersid Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2012, 10:26 AM
    How can I reduce my bumps by exercise?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bumps on thighs [ 1 Answers ]

I have red raised bumps all over my thighs. I can't tell if its acne or ingrown hairs or a reaction to something? It is the same on both legs. Anyone have aything similar or have any ideas on how to make this go away? Thanks

Bumps on thighs [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, just signed up and had a question in response to the bumps on the legs topic. I have bumps on my thighs and legs and I had seen that someone said to shave in the direction of the hairs, which would be down, so by doing so that should help get rid of them? Because if there's nothing I can do...

Reduce weight in thighs and bumps [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, How to reduce weight in thighs and hips i.e.back(bumps)

How to reduce my hips,tummy anhd thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all,I am laxmi,I have 5.3feet height and 60kg weight.did I considered as overweight? My structure is OK but I have large tummy and hips and more fat on below shoulders. Can you suggest me how to reduce those to get perfect shape.

Little red bumps on thighs [ 1 Answers ]

Yea so I have these little tinny bumbs that are on my thighs and they are all at the roots of my thigh hairs. They aren't real all that noticeable cause they only higher up on my tigh but it looks like its starting to spread. Its isn't a whole lot of them not but there is more every few days. ...

View more questions Search