Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Palmer82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 12:05 AM
    Birth certificate
    The hospital messed up and never put my name on my daughters birth certificate,how do
    I get my name on my daughters birth certificate?
    raynarambo Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Feb 3, 2009, 02:37 AM
    When my middle name was messed up on my sons birth certificate all I had to do is go fill out and file a information change request form (ok that may not have been exactly what it was called, but you know what I mean). Then I just needed my birth certificate and license to prove my identity and they changed it and I received a proper copy in the mail.
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2009, 05:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmer82 View Post
    The hospital messed up and never put my name on my daughters birth certificate,how do
    I get my name on my daughters birth certificate?
    Assuming that the other parent consents, it's a form and a few bucks for filing fees at the local court house.

You leave out details though... I assume you are the father since leaving the mother off is a little difficult. Did she leave you off intentionally? Does she want you on the B/C?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No name on the Birth Certificate. [ 3 Answers ]

My question is, If there is a child that is born and the father is not listed on the birth certificate, is there any way that he can order a paternity test after the child is born years later?

Birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I legally changed my daughter's surname - as far as the state of New York is concerned. Is it necessary, by " law " to change the surname on her birth certificate as well? I don't recall being told this needed to be done also. For the record, I want it to stay the name I gave her at birth....

Add to birth certificate [ 1 Answers ]

I need help. My fiancés name and info,was not on our son's birth certificate. Only his date of birth. He did sign at the hospital,he agreed he was the father,but it was not placed on there. How do I get all of the required info on the birth certificate? We did go to the child support office and he...

Birth Certificate [ 4 Answers ]

My son has had his new born baby ever since she was 1 week old and now she is 6 months and he wants his name on her birth certificate how does he go about doing this with out child support?

View more questions Search