Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    karloz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2003, 08:05 AM
    Downloaded
    Can anyone help me? :-/
    I have downloaded 2 movies off Kazaa and both are playing in Audio only.
    I know the whole movie is there but can not seem to access it. Do I need to download sme software? And if so what and where?

Thanks

Karloz
    fta206 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2004, 05:13 PM
    downloaded
    What programs are you using? Microsoft (Windows Media Player) is notorious for being junk. If you do not have the proper codecs, you cannot play the "entire" file. Try playing the movies in "off name" media players like Winamp 2.91 or higher or something like that.
    I have had problems like these with Microsoft.
    dj-bri-t Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2004, 04:43 PM
    downloaded
    Chances are you just don't have the right codec. Search around on Google or Yahoo! For a site that has a lot of codecs. I believe with KaZaA Lite, there is a program that comes with it that tells you which codecs are needed for that file, so you only have to download the ones you need.

That being said, unless these are Free-For-All video clips, you really should just buy the movies from your local retailer. Not only will you not get busted for stealing movies, but the picture will be a lot clearer, and your screen won't be branded with some annoying logo of the clan/group who pirated the movie in the first place.
    thats-life Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2004, 02:35 PM
    Kazaa
    Hey does anyone know how to get passed P2P blocking at public schools so you can download on to the computer?
    dj-bri-t Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2004, 07:19 PM
    downloaded
    ]Hey does anyone know how to get passed P2P blocking at public schools so you can download on to the computer?
    Simple answer: You can't.

Long answer: Some servers block specific ports. If that's the case, some P2P programs allow you to change the port that they connect through.

This post really should be in a separate topic. I'll put this in another topic for you
    Djspindizzy2000 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2004, 03:54 AM
    downloaded
    I know what the problem is I have had the same problem for a few movies before I figured out I neede to download DivX codec
    All you need to do is search for the divX from your normal search engin 'Google' etc and download the free version
    Hey presto your movies will work fine after that

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not able to save the downloaded page from a site [ 3 Answers ]

I have downloaded a site and while trying to save the pages of the site using the File Menu and SaveAs, I was prompted a message "not authorized to save this page/site" . How can I save the Page.

View more questions Search