Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    critch62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 06:25 PM
    Interior paint cost
    What is the average price per square foot for painting interior dywall walls?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2009, 07:42 PM
    Hi, critch62!

Around where I live and work, if the paint is applied with a roller and if the surface area is perfectly flat and not needing any repair, the average cost would be around .80 to .90 cents a square foot for two coats of paint. That wouldn't include the application of a primer and also wouldn't include the price of the paint.

In larger metropolitan areas, the cost for painting could be substantially more than the prices that I gave to you.

Thanks!
    critch62 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 05:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, critch62!

Around where I live and work, if the paint is applied with a roller and if the surface area is perfectly flat and not needing any repair, the average cost would be around .80 to .90 cents a square foot for two coats of paint. That wouldn't include the application of a primer and also wouldn't include the price of the paint.

In larger metropolitan areas, the cost for painting could be substantially more than the prices that I gave to you.

Thanks!
    Thank you! I am in Naples, FL and the paint will be cut and rolled, two coats over flat white.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mixing interior paint [ 2 Answers ]

I have a gallon of medium-light sage green paint but I need it to be just a shade darker with more of a brown tint. Any suggestions as to what color(s) to add to achieve this color? I am not going to use this paint anywhere else so I am more or less experimenting before I go buy the shade I am...

Interior paint cost [ 1 Answers ]

I have purchased a 1200 sq ft house 2 bed/2 bath, lr and kitchen. I have been getting estimates on painting the interior. Currently the walls are neutral in color and I have selected neutral colors. I doubt any wall will need two coats as I am using a top quality paint. The woodwork is white...

Interior paint smell [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering What can make the smell of paint go away? I'm supposed to be having guest tomorrow night, and my apartment still reaks of paint.

Interior paint [ 2 Answers ]

How do I figure how much it will cost to paint the interior of my new house

View more questions Search