Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaybee2cute Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 05:32 PM
    Eighth grade prom.I need an affordable dress.
    I am looking for a nice eighth grade prom dress... I'm a size 10-12 in juniors... I. really wanted a long appropriate chocolate brown dress... but I don't know where to find one under 80 dollars... I nedd some suggestions... please and thanks a lot...
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2009, 05:57 PM
    Check out this website, Evening dresses, cocktail, prom dresses, gowns by eDressMe
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 15, 2009, 12:31 AM

The mall... Forever 21 has tons of cute and affordable dresses, so does charlotte rousse.
    Ana52408 Posts: 152, Reputation: 17

Feb 17, 2009, 08:59 PM

Forever 21 is the bestttt. You can find really cute Jewelry and a super cute dress.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eighth grade dresses [ 4 Answers ]

Were should I get my eighth grade dress from?

A dress fit for an eighth grader? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a dance coming up that I need a semi-formal dress for I want to have a dress that does not have a HIGH chance of someone else having it, I'm petite too. I want a yellow pink or red dress... any place suggestions? A lot of people are using nordstroms and macy's and places like that......

Prom dress [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a prom dress for my prom in June. I have blonde hair and green eyes and I'm quite short. (5ft) I was wandering what colour would suit me best? And What length would be best to compliment my height? Thanks :)

Prom dress color [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Brenda. My prom party is coming soon, and I don't know what color to choose for my prom dress. I was think about red, but I don't think my dad is going to like it and I don't want any problem on that special day. So... what do you suggest me? I'm brunette with dark brown eyes and...

I need a dress for 8th grade prom [ 3 Answers ]

I need a dress that will look good on a 13 year old medium height Afrincan-American but light skinned thin girl. please leave links to the dresses that you find. thanks!!! :)

View more questions Search