Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 07:21 PM
    Anyone ever hear of Edgar Cayce?

Read what he says about the subject!

http://www.ghostweb.com/ouija.html

I'm saying this because some things happened to me when *playing* with this toy,its not a toy! Period!
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Feb 15, 2009, 08:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    Did any of you people here who profess to know what is not happening ever use this toy?
    I have used one. We all put our finger tips on the plastic thingy, and it wouldn't even move. We had to help it along. It was so silly. I can't remember what we were saying. It's been so long ago. What do you say? Just ask it questions? Do you call on specific spirits. Kim to grandma, Kim to grandma, come in grandma. If I played it today, I would have a hard time trying to keep a straight face. I can hardly type this without snickering and giggling. I think my drink would come out my nose if I sat down and tried to take this thing seriously.:D
    asking Posts: 2,673, Reputation: 660
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 08:49 PM

I used it a few times as a kid and then with a boy friend in my 20s. As far as I can tell, it doesn't go anywhere unless someone gives it a little pressure in that direction. My boyfriend got made at me for not taking it seriously. Bad things have happened to me in my life, but I've never had any reason to blame a ouija board.
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 08:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cozyk View Post
    I have used one. We all put our finger tips on the plastic thingy, and it wouldn't even move. We had to help it along. It was so silly. I can't remember what we were saying. It's been so long ago. What do you say? Just ask it questions? Do you call on specific spirits. Kim to grandma, Kim to grandma, come in grandma. If I played it today, I would have a hard time trying to keep a straight face. I can hardly type this without snickering and giggling. I think my drink would come out my nose if I sat down and tried to take this thing seriously.:D
    I got you.. that's you .my experience was different, I think you know by now that I am not a nut job.. I know what I know and you know what you know.. no biggie.Peace ;)

Feb 15, 2009, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artlady View Post
    Anyone ever hear of Edgar Cayce?

Read what he says about the subject!

Ghost Society Photo of

I'm saying this because some things happened to me when *playing* with this toy,its not a toy! Period!
    I went to that site and others with info on Edgar Cayce. All I could find is that he said it was dangerous. Why should I buy that? You got anything more substantial? I'm trying here, but so far, Santa Clause holds more probability. And really, I'm not trying to be a smart a@@, I'm just waiting to hear, see, or read ANYTHING that holds water. Even just a tiny bit of water will do.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 09:06 PM

... cozyk, there's only one way to settle this.

... wanna play some ouija?
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 09:24 PM

I can tell you I had more than one bad experience.. as a result of this game.
    You can try to make a mockery of what I'm saying but I am telling you the truth as I know it and your mocking me and that is wrong.
    Just because this never happened to you does not mean its not true and you being pretty crappy to me about it.
    I'm saying it for a reason! I am a sensitive.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 09:31 PM

I'm not trying to mock you. I'm mocking this game. I'm sorry you're sensitive about it.

However, I am really willing to try this game out, just to see what's going on.

Feb 15, 2009, 09:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    ...cozyk, there's only one way to settle this.

...wanna play some ouija?
    I'd love to but I can't guarantee that Pepsi won't come spewing out of my nose when I try to with hold my snickering. Maybe spirits are afraid of snickering. Maybe that is why I have never been contacted by any. Or they see the words logic, realism, and common sense
    Stamped all in my brain, and that scares them away. We tried a séance one time about 6 years ago. Again, I could not keep my eyes from rolling:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. My friend was all serious and I just had to laugh.
    Peacekelsey Posts: 33, Reputation: 6
    -

Feb 15, 2009, 09:51 PM
    I'd love to but I can't guarantee that Pepsi won't come spewing out of my nose when I try to with hold my snickering. Maybe spirits are afraid of snickering. Maybe that is why I have never been contacted by any. Or they see the words logic, realism, and common sense
    stamped all in my brain, and that scares them away. We tried a seance one time about 6 years ago. Again, I could not keep my eyes from rolling:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. My friend was all serious and I just had to laugh.
    Well you believe in god right.. he's never contacted you either has he? Perhaps if you think a little more outside of the box you could open your eyes to all of the possibilities that you're missing out on... good luck to you!:D

Feb 15, 2009, 09:56 PM

Artlady, why don't you tell us what happened. Maybe you can convince us OR maybe we can convince you that you experienced a string of coincidences. Then you won't have to be afraid anymore. You have to admit that spirits or ghost or whatever come around you
    And communicate with you through cardboard and a piece if plastic is pretty silly. If these boards were factual, I'd ask what the winning lottery numbers were. Or who was going to win a football game so I could place a good bet. And why do I and others have to basically push the little plastic thing around?

I'm still waiting to get a response on the Edgar Cayce guy.
    Does he have any documented proof of any kind that these things are dangerous?

Feb 15, 2009, 10:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Peacekelsey View Post
    Well you believe in god right..he's never contacted you either has he?? Perhaps if you think a little more outside of the box you could open your eyes to all of the possibilities that you're missing out on...good luck to ya!:D
    When I talk to God, I'm basically talking to the part of me that is my soul, my emotion, my heart. I don't believe that God is "outside" of me somewhere and I don't have to summon him. I certainly don't have to pull out a Parker Brothers game or any other material possession to make contact. I'm known for thinking outside the box, but the little evil spirit ghost box is something else. I appreciate the wish for good luck but am confused what the luck is for.
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 10:08 PM
    stamped all in my brain, and that scares them away. We tried a seance one time about 6 years ago. Again, I could not keep my eyes from rolling:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:. My friend was all serious and I just had to laugh.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heUVrcYWqOc
    Peacekelsey Posts: 33, Reputation: 6
    -

Feb 15, 2009, 10:12 PM
    When I talk to God, I'm basically talking to the part of me that is my soul, my emotion, my heart. I don't believe that God is "outside" of me somewhere and I don't have to summon him. I certainly don't have to pull out a Parker Brothers game or any other material possession to make contact. I'm known for thinking outside the box, but the little evil spirit ghost box is something else. I appreciate the wish for good luck but am confused what the luck is for.
    The luck was for you being able to see things in life a little less logical and perhaps you can find some magic in life. Life isn't as black and white as you seem to make it. Everything is an illusion and is perceived differently with every individual...

The Ouija board isn't something that I use. But have heard of others using it. Who are we to say that it doesn't work... just because it hasn't worked for you in the past (perhaps because you went into it with a closed mind) doesn't mean it doesn't work for others.
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 10:36 PM
    Artlady, why don't you tell us what happened. Maybe you can convince us OR maybe we can convince you that you experienced a string of coincidences. Then you won't have to be afraid anymore. You have to admit that spirits or ghost or whatever come around you
    and communicate with you through cardboard and a piece if plastic is pretty silly. If these boards were factual, I'd ask what the winning lottery numbers were. Or who was going to win a football game so I could place a good bet. And why do I and others have to basically push the little plastic thing around?

I'm still waiting to get a response on the Edgar Cayce guy.
    Does he have any documented proof of any kind that these things are dangerous?
    I will P.M. you. Suffice to say you can bring spirits to you through the board.They are not always friendly.
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2009, 11:52 PM

Hay everyone.. lets just be friends.. O.K. :)
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2009, 12:24 AM

YouTube - Ziggy Marley - Love Is My Religion

I sing this song all the time!

Check it out!
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2009, 01:04 AM

I refuse to discuss this anymore.I have said my peace. That's it on this subject for me.

One great thing about this place is a great open debate with respect.. Cool!
    Please click on the music link.. Ziggy is so cool!
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2009, 01:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny View Post
    I'm not trying to mock you. I'm mocking this game. I'm sorry you're sensitive about it.

However, I am really willing to try this game out, just to see what's going on.
    I'm not sensitive about it.. I am a sensitive.. someone who just is sensitive to things

My thing is nature,
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Feb 16, 2009, 01:27 AM

Well Artlady, I don't think people will ever understand what you say until you support it with whatever happened to you, or else it just doesn't make sense to them
    I have played with a ouija Board, and I'm not sure if it was working or not? Because no one said they were moving it, and it did move, but I have doubts and I am not sure if any of my friends playing moved it.
    So I think this game is mostly just a game.
    Nothing else really

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ouija boards [ 34 Answers ]

Hi I have heard different stories on ouija boards my question is are ouija boards dangerous can you help me please

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

Ouija boards and bad stuff [ 9 Answers ]

I've been doing casual research on ouija boards recently. Frankly, Im appalled by the controversy this stirs up. So my question goes out to all the people on these boards who have said ouija boards are no good... Do you have specific examples? Can you give a personal experience? It seems to...

Ouija board [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know the prayer for the ouija board can anyone help me?

View more questions Search