Feb 12, 2009, 08:40 PM
    Ttfn!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Girlfreind "Haunted" by Ex [ 16 Answers ]

I have been dating my girlfriend for little less then a year and it was going great. We met in an unusual series of events, and quickly connected and hit it off, having a blast with each other, really having a strong connection and were really good together. We traveled for a long period together...

Haunted by "Unlucky-ness" [ 4 Answers ]

I've been battling with this issue for my life. I always strive to get what I want in life and try to achieve the best I can. As a result, I am outstanding in numerous areas of my life. However, as I get recognition, bad things come in chains and I could not avoid being unlucky. If the weather...

My girlfreind has many man "friends", am I being jealous or controlling? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi Everyone; I REALLY hope to get some responses to help me with this, and I respect all that reply... ty My girlfriend and I are very much in love, at least I hope we both are. I am a guy that is very family orientated, and care very much about my partners feelings, and happiness. My...

Dale Carnegie's "Winning friends & influencing people" [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anybody out there who rates this seminal work as much as I do? I'm a company director and I'm always looking for inspiration. I was a bit doubtful about it because of its age but I now have the audio book in my car and listen to it often on the way to work to set me up for the day. I'd...

View more questions Search