Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeffwho Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 10:43 AM
    coins value
    these were posted before with some info. Omitted. What is the value of a 1944mercury dime in good condition. There is no mint mark, however there islocated between the "Y" in liberty and the date amark that appears to be the emblem of the freemasons.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2009, 02:42 PM

jeff who - the 1944 mercury dime you have
    here are the values for it in different grares of
    condition:: first to answer a question::
    the mark that you are seeing between the :y:
    in liberty and the date is ( the coin designers monogram { aw} ) the mongram stands fior { adolph a. weinmanm } yse a magnifying glass to see it better: ok now for the values you asked for:: f-!2- $1.25:: vf-20 _ $1.40 ef-40 - $2.00:: g-4-letters and date clear the lines and bands in the (back side) fasces _obliterated:: vg*- half of sticks_discernible in fesces ::: f-12- all sticks in fasces defined :diagon bands worn nearly flat:: vf-20- diagonal bands definitely visible:: note -the fasces is the object on the back side that looks like a sub with a old time buggy top on it ,turn the dime is in the up position <look at the very top end on the left side and see the old buggy top:
    i hope this answers your questions, if not just holler back on tbhis post;; good day and god bless:: f.b.e.
    curtisst Posts: 40, Reputation: 9

Oct 9, 2010, 07:03 PM

With silver hovering above $20.00 dollars an ounce that kind of changes these values, right Flying Blue Eagle? Are you also on Coin Talk? Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coins [ 3 Answers ]

I wanted to see if anyone could tell me how much, a 1999 Pennsylvania quarter with a S mint is worth, also I would like to no how much a dime that was made in 1912 is worth? I have a tape , a hunting tape, that has dale earnhardt on it, he gets a big deer could someone tell me what it may be...

Coins value [ 3 Answers ]

I have a nickel with a rabbit on it and I was wondering if it is worth anything?

About value of old coins [ 5 Answers ]

what is the value of 1916 dime?

Old Coins [ 4 Answers ]

I went to a garage sale today and purchased 4 coins, three of them are US three cent pieces with dates of- " 1865, 1867, 1870,". They are in an old cardboard & cellophane holder. The other coin that I purchased is an old replica 1776 coin from colonial america, the package that it is in seems...

Coins [ 1 Answers ]

I found a chinese coin in which it says ten dollars. It looks like it's made of nickel and it has a copper center. It also says hong kong on the bottom. 1994 is the year and chinese letters on the top. How much is it worth and can I exchange it at the foreign currency place.

View more questions Search