Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KStoimenov Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 10:27 AM
    Fund raising
    Hi, my father is being sued in a large law suit, it may take years to go though the courts, We will never be able to pay or to afford legal fees

I was wondering if there was a way to raise money by charity to help get our family from this difficult situation and prove my father's innocence.
    All of the family members (excluding my 16 year old sister) are working, trying to make some money, but it's just not enough.
    Is there any suggestion you would give that might help us?
    Thank you in advance!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 2, 2009, 07:39 AM

I have edited out all personal data

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fund raising for frhabbing homes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to start up an investment team to flip homes in allentoen area that's allentown pa , 18102. Im looking f or some onei kan partner with I'm will to look for the propertys and too gine 80% ownership buy in if I can raise the capital. Is there any way I can make this happen?? I need...

Fund raising for family member with cancer [ 1 Answers ]

Our son who is going to school in California for his Doctorate in Economics has recently been diagnosed with cancer and also a brain tumor. He is only 26 years old. He has a $4000.00 deductible and then it only pays for 80% of his treatment. His medical bill are outrageous. He cannot not get...

How do I build a fund-raising website? [ 4 Answers ]

I have this great idea that I would love to turn into a website. I need a website that everyone can access easily. I want people to have the ability to post pictures, and for there to be links that categorize them, for example the Red link would lead you to red pictures and blue link to blue...

501-c-7 fund raising [ 0 Answers ]

My social organization is a 501-c-7 tax exempt. We are going to hold a fund raiser and donate all the profit. Do we need any special permits?

View more questions Search