Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Save The Planet Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 09:39 AM
    A little scared!
    I am an attractive girl and I have a problem. I am a little scared to have sex... I want to have it so bad and the opportunity has come up many times... what should I do?? I want to have sex but I just don't no:-(
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 2, 2009, 12:01 PM

If you're afraid then you're obviously not ready.

What's the rush? Wait until it feels right, with the right person, not just because of the act itself.

Trust me, sex is so much better when you're older and ready for all the consequences.
    gorqeousGoldY Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 12:05 PM

I agree with Alten weg... If you are scared... the it's best to wait. And it's worth the wait too. I mean what's the rush... if you do have sex--make sure the guy is really worth it or you will be regreting it the REST OF YOUR LIFE. Real talk.

-Goldy <3
    sexyrabbit Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 12:13 PM

I lost my virginity when I was just 13 and that was 7years ago and I still regret it now. Trust me there's no need to rush. Why do you want it so badly? If its because everybody else is doing it then that's the wrong reason. Trust me its worth the wait.
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Feb 2, 2009, 12:20 PM

Just like everyone else said if you are scared then don't do it. And do not let some idiot guy pressure you in to it. When you are ready you will know.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Feb 2, 2009, 08:07 PM

The oppurtunity to have sex will pop up ALL AROUND YOU, you can't just accept it because your horny... Like many others have stated, sex is funner when your having it with someone you really care about and love (they feel that way too) not just to "do it", plus, I have a feeling your too young to have sex anyway... enjoy life!
    ashleighcooper1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2009, 09:30 AM

If you don't know, or if you are having any doubts what-so-ever, then you're definitely not ready to have sex.

When you eventually do want to have sex, you will know about it!

Don't make the mistake I did. Wait until you are truly ready, and in a trusting relationship. It will feel much more meaningful- and a little more pleasurable (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm scared [ 12 Answers ]

Well I just moved into this apartment and my landlord lived upstairs she had cancer and she died upstairs yesterday and I'm scared to stay at my house what can I do?:(

I need to be SCARED. [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone have any GOOD suggestions for SCARY movies? Not the blood and gore type, or the head chopping ones. The real scary, couch jumping,heart pounding,hand in your face,goose bumps ones.Old or new. Who will have the movie to scare the hell out of me?The japanese (chinese,korean, all the same)...

I'm so scared and sad [ 10 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I cannot stop hating my life, I cannot stop wanting to hurt myself, I cannot stop looking on the negative side. I'm in therapy right now, but they don't know I've been cutting myself and pricking my fingers. If I tell, my parents need to know. I hate talking to my parents, and it also...

Scared still [ 1 Answers ]

So how long does it take before they issue out the warrant, because this incident just happened a day ago and I can't sleep at all knowing the cops may be right outside my door. I knew I shouldn't have left the scene. I'm sooo stupid.. and I have insurance to cover the other drivers vehicle.. I was...

View more questions Search