Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Feb 2, 2009, 06:04 AM
    'i put your picture away'
    I heard this song this mornin' coming to school and I don't really know the name of it so if anyone knows it id greatly appreciate it... it goes something like this... 'i put your picture away'... thats all I can remember I know its kind of old but... yea...
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 2, 2009, 06:10 AM

Picture by Sheryl Crow and Kid Rock
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

Feb 2, 2009, 06:12 AM

Sounds like 'I put your picture away' by kid rock and sheryl crow
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 2, 2009, 06:26 AM

Old? I guess that makes me Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn stuff ancient

Feb 2, 2009, 07:05 AM
    That stuff is old... not trying to be mean... its just my parents after so many years my parents still torture me into listening to it :)... and thanks everyone that's it :)
    Ber Rabbit Posts: 134, Reputation: 23

Feb 2, 2009, 07:49 AM

Kids are so cute, that song is only 5 or 6 years old LOL! I have some of my parents Porter Wagoner albums from the 1960-1970 era that will make you fall in love with your parents music after listening to them for a song or two :)
    Ber

Feb 2, 2009, 07:56 AM
    What do you mean by 'kid'? To me almost 18 is teen... but no prob anyway... I just can't stand anything country... I do like the movies 'walk the line' and 'coal miners daughter' though...
    Ber Rabbit Posts: 134, Reputation: 23

Feb 2, 2009, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbalina View Post
    what do you mean by 'kid'? to me almost 18 is teen...but no prob anyways...i just can't stand anything country...i do like the movies 'walk the line' and 'coal miners daughter' tho...
    I'm just being nostalgic sweetie, "kid" to me means anyone under 25-30 years old ;)

Time for me to ramble on about something... you might want to stop reading now :D
    I recently had a revelation about childhood, I think it lasts until your parents have passed away if you have them into your adulthood. It's been almost a year since my last surviving parent (my mother) died unexpectedly. When that happened suddenly it was time for me to function in an adult role dealing with difficult decisions without her support and advice as we dispose of all of her and what was left of dad's worldly possessions. It's a strange place to be.

Amazing things will happen to you as you get older. New awareness is bestowed on you with each passing year, there's no way to fathom it now but you will see as you get older. Embrace changes and take time out to do nice things for others, to take care of yourself and to have some adventures in your life.

Ok, random rambling conversation is over so everyone can stop rolling their eyes :p
    Ber

Feb 2, 2009, 10:03 AM

Maybe she meant old as in "old news, overplayed, and wanting to forget about it!" Just Kidding, it's obvious she wanted to remember it. Loretta, Conway, and Porter songs will never get old, when compared to that song!!
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

Feb 2, 2009, 10:11 AM

Lol I like the look on my friends faces when they ask what my fave band is I say something like crosby stills & nash, nanci griffith, emmylou harris, van morrison, judy collins, or boz scaggs. Someone actually asked me "hmmm are they a new band?" when I said I love van morrison. Its funny. Sometimes its sad though how people my age haven't ever heard these great artists. :P

Feb 2, 2009, 06:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbalina View Post
    what do you mean by 'kid'? to me almost 18 is teen...but no prob anyways...i just can't stand anything country...i do like the movies 'walk the line' and 'coal miners daughter' tho...
    You do know that this song and others by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow have been all over country radio and television, right?

Feb 9, 2009, 05:39 AM

Nope not really I'm more into heavy/rock christian music and glam pop but... yea... if you could, could you tell me what that song by them is? I might like it too... thanx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Panasonic Picture in Picture [ 1 Answers ]

How do I remove the Picture in Picture (PIP) feature from a Panasonic TV. I lost the instructions and the remote to the TV, but I turned the feature on by accident using the set-up feature. Now I can't tutn it off??

Television featuring Picture in Picture [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, Is there anybody here know about the Television w/ Picture in picture function? If there somebody, may I asked if I can watch two channel at the same time on the Television? Thanks..

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

View more questions Search