Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Theres_hope90 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 05:35 AM
    Friendship is it over?
    :confused:Hey recently my friend moved away to college, she lives a few hours away now so I don't get to see her that much, to top it off we've ended up kissing a few times when we were drunk its happened a lot of times over a space of about 6months, started we just hugged a lot then she stayed at mine a few times before she moved and we ened up kissing a lot. It was never funny between us bcoz we just acted like it didn't happen. None of our friends no, we hang round in a fairly big group as well.
    Anyway a load of us went up to stay with her for the weekend. We got drunk and ened up kissing again, only this time the next day it was different between us she was pretty harsh to me all day and the next night we went out she wouldn't come anywere near me :| It weird, she's never had a problem before, last time we kissed when she came home for the weekend and we ened up passionatly kissing for ages, then once again we went back to "normal".

We left the next day, still she wouldn't hardly talk to me, just had sligh digs at me all day. Normal she phones me and texts me a bit. But every time ave text her she blanked me we been home for a few weeks now and nothing. It's a bit like she woke up and decided she hates me or I have died. Its tearin me up ave tried talking to her, but nothing. I even text her telling her I no that were just friends and she said "dont worry put it in the past" and then never spoke to me! Truth is I miss her. I messed everything up and now ave lost her. Any thoughts on why she's been like this? Any thing I can do? :confused:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2009, 06:23 AM

Its hard to tell if she is upset because she doesn't want anything more to do with you because she maybe wants more than just friends or she is mad because she started feeling like you have been taking advantage of her when she is drunk or if it could simply be because the reality of the distance away at school started bothering her.
    Since she refuses to talk to you, can you maybe talk to a mutual friend that might be able to let her know that you really want to still be in her life and you were starting to care for her more than friends but are happy with just friends if that is all she wants.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When a friendship goes to far [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone think that it's normal for a married man who's 35 to have a frienship with a 20 year old co worker girl for them to text page one another and call each other, also when the wife goes to the job and then she sees his wife and she gets very upset and storms out of the job and slams her...

Getting Over The End Of A Friendship [ 2 Answers ]

I've decided recently that one of my friendships has deteriorated to the point where it is in my best emotional interest to cut it off. I can't stop being angry at him for taking advantage of my friendship but I'm too much of a coward to tell him I never want to speak to him again. Has anyone...

Looking for friendship. [ 14 Answers ]

:confused: I live in WV and in a community, I'm sorry to say is where I can't make friends. I swear to the Lord above that the people here are back-stabbing, liars, gossipers and drunks. My husband is in jail. I've been in WV for seven years and all I've done was work. I am not working now and...

Does he want more than friendship? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been friends with a guy for just over 4 months now, we met off the internet. He always texts me every week, and we usually go the movies and dinner. We get on really well together and have a lot of fun. The thing is, he's a very touchy feely guy and always has been for the time I've...

Now she only wants friendship? [ 10 Answers ]

We broke up 6 months ago, she was my first love, if I try the no contact for three weeks, she calls me, wanting to be just "friends" and talk about "friendly things"... we were together for 8 months long distance. I want her back, It literally makes me sick to think about her with new guys still....

View more questions Search