Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ksmith25 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2006, 09:17 AM
    Chain link holes
    Yes I have some holes in my chain link fence, and was wondering how to patch them, there about 2 foot and are in the center of the fence
    skiberger Posts: 562, Reputation: 41

Aug 8, 2006, 05:18 PM
    You can buy sections of chain link fencing and wire the sections together. If the fence has been cut and stretched apart you may be able to close the gaps by pulling together the two halves and secure with wire.

Another way would be replaced the full sections between the posts where the holes are. Then you won't see patches in the fence because the whole section will be replaced.
    bhayne Posts: 339, Reputation: 4

Sep 1, 2006, 10:46 AM
    You could always install vinyl strips though the interlocking chain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which goes in the shaker with more holes - salt or pepper? [ 25 Answers ]

I had always thought this was a no-brainer until my girlfriend and I purchased a new set. The dark shaker, which I assumed was meant for pepper, had less holes than the lighter shaker, which I assumed was for the salt. I found this very odd! I pointed it out to a lifetime friend of mine that we...

Drill holes in shell [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best, most efficitent, cheapest way to drill a holes in shells. I have lots of shells that need to get small holes drilled in them, but it seems that shells are very hard and it takes an incredibly long time. I have used a hand drill with an ordinary drill bit and it worked OK but took...

Shower surround holes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I need to be able to drill a 5 inch hole in a fiberglass shower surround. The fiberglass is approximatly 5/16 inch thick. What should I use to do that without cracking or tearing the fiberglass??

Rats, holes and a mountain house [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a house in the local mountains. The house had been vacant and after finding some mouse droppings I placed some poison pellets to get rid of them. After more investigation I found that under the house (in the build out) there was not only mice but rats. Enough of them that I could see them...

Drilling holes in mirror [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I've never drilled a mirror before and I need a little help, I'm mounting two wall sconces over a bathroom vanity and need two small mounting screw holes and a small hole to accommodate the wiring for each sconce. A 4' by 5' mirror is on the wall it sits in a bottom channel and is held in...

View more questions Search