Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tenacrulz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 03:29 PM
    Zombie movie
    Yes I seen a movie when I was younger about zombies and when they got hurt worms lots of worms would come out of them I know lots of zombie movies are like this but these zombies could actually talk and fight also does any one know what this movie is called :(
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Feb 1, 2009, 04:05 PM
    If nobody comes to your rescue, then try this. Classic & Not-So-Classic Zombie Films - All Things Zombie Forums I am a big George Romero/Tom Savini fan, but other zombie movies I do not know much about. Good Luck!
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2009, 07:57 PM

It sounds similar to "invasion of the body snatchers" or "the faculty" but these r about aliens not zombies but they kind of act a bit like zombies
    Hope this helps
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Jun 10, 2009, 01:28 PM
    I finally remembered this old classic;

Night of the Creeps (1986)

Night of the Creeps - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zombie Film - Please help [ 5 Answers ]

All these years I had thought I had watched Night of the Living Dead (the remake) but when a aimless internet searching reveals that the movies I watched WASN'T it, I tried to find what movie I had watched, especially since the remake came out in the theaters around the time frame I watch said...

Late night zombie movie [ 3 Answers ]

I think it was made in the 90s. Part I remember was a girl in her 20 was in a grave yeard Near or on a tombstone getting nude rubbing herself and a zombie pops up and kills her. Any ideas on the movie title.. thxs

Teenage Zombie movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I am trying to find a teenage zombie movie! I think it is from the 80's... It's not "My Boyfriends Back" from 1993. I have that one, but I remember parts of the movie... the zombie is staying in like a garden shed or shack out in the woods... For some reason I'm thinking it...

Zombie movie [ 1 Answers ]

This is an old British zombie movie I think . I remember seeing it at the drive-in. late 70's. I remember a cop gets locked in a graveyard mortuary(a small one) and a zombie comes alive and kills and eats him. And I believe at the end the reason the zombies came to life is the government was...

Rob Zombie or White Zombie? [ 4 Answers ]

Whitch is it? Rob zombie or white zombie? It was changed to one of those from one of those... I think it was rob to white... am I right? All I know is that I love the songs.

View more questions Search