Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Snowbunni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 12:52 PM
    Need a title to this plot
    I saw a movie back in the 70's that by then was probably already 20 years old, and for the life of me I can't think of the title. It was about a man who abducted a woman, and kept her in his basement apartment, for some time, and she ended up falling in love with him and didn't want to leave. It may have starred Victor Mature... maybe not. I have been through every website possible to find this movie with no luck!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2009, 03:28 PM

It might be 1961's Something Wild with Carroll Baker.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Feb 1, 2009, 07:34 PM
    Possibly "The Collector," starring Terance Stamp and Samantha Eggar? From 1965.

The Collector (1965) - Synopsis - MSN Movies
    horrorguy666 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2009, 04:35 PM
    Have you tried wikipedia if so I can try my best to find out what it is because I know what it is but just don't know thentitle name

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a film title, I'm not sure on anything about it only the plot. [ 1 Answers ]

Basically the fil is about a small town, at midnight everyone falls asleep and has memorys and stuff changed, There is one guy that isn't affected at midnight and is aware that peoples memorys are being changed, he is the prime suspect in a murder case, and has been framed At the end of the...

Looking for movie title have plot [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for movie title: I think it might have been Doris Day or Sandra Dee in it. Actress is a maid cleaning a man's apartment. He returns and she pretends that it is her apartment. She does not know that he is the owner of the apartment. It is a comedy. Oh please help...

Finding a book title--I know plot, setting, characters names [ 2 Answers ]

So I'm trying to find a book I read about 15 years ago and I can't remember the author or the title. I believe it is a Silhouette Desire book. Most likely published in the 80's or early 90's. I know what the cover looked like--It was a man (I think on a lounge chair by the pool) with his wife...

View more questions Search