Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2009, 08:54 AM
    How about Obama naming the Rev. Jeremiah Wright as special envoy to Iran?
    Obama should have the courage of his convictions, send the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, with Hillary, backed up by the Dixie Chicks and the remaining GITMO detainees. Heck, throw in Jimmy Carter, as well. "US President Barack Obama's offer to talk to Iran shows that America's policy of "domination" has failed, the government spokesman said on Saturday.
    "This request means Western ideology has become passive, that capitalist thought and the system of domination have failed," Gholam Hossein Elham was quoted as saying by the Mehr news agency." http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2009, 05:29 AM
    Hello George:

That'd be cool. He should also make Bill Ayers the Homeland Security dude.

excon
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Feb 2, 2009, 05:48 AM
    Shouildn't this be in Humour and Comedy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2003 envoy xl [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2003 envoy xl service engine light came on transmission is acting up took it to advance auto parts they say the code 9 1980 came up have to go to the dealer to find the code do u no what it is also transmission using oil has 68,000 miles

Obama and Iran [ 29 Answers ]

This news report was from my Comcast server so I don't offer a link. One of my fears about Obama and his lack of political experience is regarding Iran and it's insistence to continue it's nuclear activities. Obama went to speak with Ahmadinejad with the belief that talking will calm him down....

Envoy Clutch Fan [ 2 Answers ]

Judging from the number of them on Ebay for sale the fan clutch on my 2003 Envoy is prone to seizing. Is there a repair to avoid the $400.00 new one?

Obama and Wright [ 22 Answers ]

Why are people so concerned with what Reverend Wright is saying when it isn't he who is running for office. I don't agree with all of my friends or family so why do we assume that Rev. Wright's stand is in agreement with his?

How did Obama score after explanation about him and Wright? [ 12 Answers ]

The American people did not buy nor embrace Obama's Spin when he went on the defensive trying to explain away his relationship with Rev. Wright: http://www.southernpoliticalreport.com/storylink_320_294.aspx

View more questions Search