Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Oneill474 Posts: 427, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2009, 08:29 AM
    Sneaker squeak
    My wife's sneaker squak when she walks. They are not new.
    Any tips on how to stop sneakers from squeaking??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2009, 08:36 AM

If it is that her sneakers soles are worn smooth and she is walking on a smooth surface the only thing you can do is either buy her a new pair of shoes with more tread or buy throw rugs.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Squeak in DRYER [ 3 Answers ]

There is a terrible squeaking noise that my dryer makes while it is running any ideas what could be causing this ?

Starting a small sneaker store [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everybody, My name is Chris I am interested in starting my own sneaker store but need a few answers, Thank You in advance. 1) I want to start the store with inventory from my personal collection. Since I'm doing this would I have to get a license from the company (nike, jordan, etc... )...

Sneaker Boutique [ 1 Answers ]

I'm currently 18 years old, and trying to open my own sneaker Boutique. I just don't know where to start? Should I first look for a spot or worry about where I'll be getting my supplies (shoes)?

Ductwork squeak [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. I have never asked a question on this forum before, so I apologize if I do not follow convention. About 3 days ago, I noticed a squeak coming from what appears to be my heating ductwork only when the furnace is on. The squeak seems to be about 1 second long and occurs approximately every...

Furnace Squeak [ 1 Answers ]

My Lennox furnace is sqeaking when in operation?

View more questions Search