Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    agent11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 11:31 PM
    Lottery Fraud
    I just want to ask if the Camelot Group had its progam E-mail address ballot lottery.I was once received this kind of letter in my E-mail account.Is this true or just a SCAM? :confused:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 31, 2009, 11:48 PM
    Yep, 100% SCAM!
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Feb 1, 2009, 12:10 AM

It's 100% Scam!

I receive these kind of emails every day... :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insurance Fraud/Advance commission fraud [ 10 Answers ]

I'm sure this post with be confusing to some of you but any advice would be greatly appreciated. I was hired back in October of 2005 as an independent contractor selling life insurance policies. One of my clients that I sold a policy to mentioned that she had a few family members that were...

Who do I report a fraud related to identity Theft and visa lottery [ 4 Answers ]

I receivd an email from people who pretend to be the Immigration and Naturalization Department and stated I won the green card and need to send them x amount of money.. +request my info. It may be identity theft in addition to simple theft. Please let me know who to report this to. Thans

If you won the lottery what would you do? [ 178 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I'm just curious, if you won, let's say, 2 million dollars in the lottery, what would you do with the money? I would buy 40 acres of land, build a house and start a No Kill animal shelter. This is my dream and I'm working on doing this even if I don't win the lottery, although...

What is the best method to win Lottery [ 52 Answers ]

Hi, everyone, What is the best method to win the lottery? Why I can't to work manually for my ticket,and is recommended a software? And,if occasionally is logical possible to win, why not permanently? I mean,is there possible to make an income from lottery? Please, I must many opinions to be...

View more questions Search