Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOCUTOR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 09:43 PM
    High school diplomat
    Hi I drop out off school when I was 17. Now that I'm 45 I'm traying to steady on line, so I can get my high school diplomat. My question is. Is belford university a register university or a scam. I can't afford to loose $250.00 dollars.
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Jan 31, 2009, 09:53 PM

I did continental academy from online they mailed me the books study guides tests I mailed them back. I really did enjoy the program I picked
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2009, 03:35 AM

Hi, LOCUTOR!

It sounds to me that you should find the place or places where you're located that offer the courses that you need to take in order to take the tests to get your General Educational Development (or GED) certification. Please click on the following links.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.E.D.

ACE | Home

Passing those tests will certify that you have at least American or Canadian high school-level academic skills. Then you can consider going on to an academic institution that's beyond the high school level.

What you get from Belford University is unaccredited. But, they will give you exactly that which they say they will give you.

If you want a degree that you can "stand on" and that will really work for you in the workforce, it would be advisable to get a degree from an accredited institution.

Please put the two words Belford University into the search function at the top of this page. You'll find that this topic has come up quite a bit on this site.

You might also like to check out the information that can be found via clicking on the following link. Belford University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Please do also read the information that can be found via clicking on the following Sticky.

To check out what post-secondary institutions are accredited in the U.S. by the United States Department of Education, please click on the following links.

Diploma Mills and Accreditation

U.S. Department of Education Database of Accredited Postsecondary Institutions and Programs

I wish for only the best for you!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

I need to know the nam of this song emerg its off high school high [ 3 Answers ]

Ok this song isn't on the soundtrack I went through all of them. The song starts when there about to do the chicky run. If you know it please tell me

After High School [ 7 Answers ]

Thanks for taking the time to read this. I have been very stressed out lately because of something that my girlfriend brought up just this week. She has mentioned that in a short time we will be done with high school and that she would be attending college in another state. (this is a guarantee) ...

Lennox Diplomat not cooling [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I've got a Lennox Diplomat A/C unit, model 10AC30-3P. Connected to the furnace. When I switch the Thermostat to cool, it clicks on as per normal, fan goes, compressor goes, and no cool air. Does this sound like a refrigerant problem? What are the typical causes of this? Thanks much,...

What is a high school [ 8 Answers ]

What is a high school

View more questions Search