Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nellie2506 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 03:49 PM
    My friend has a felonie and is being charged for hunting
    My friend has a felony and his ex wife said he was hunting and he wasn't, so she got her parents to lie for her they don't like him, and said he was so, there is a charge against him for another feloniy with jail time, the district atterney has nothing on him but the ex say he was, he don't have money for att. And the prosicution has been dragging this on for 23 months now, what can he do? And if there isn't any proof he was can they do this to him?
    The courts are milisiously abusing him and making his life bad and don't no what to do. The free attorney isn't doing anything for him and the judge won't lission to him and the ex just wants to see him in jail. Please help me to help him thanks
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 31, 2009, 04:41 PM

He can get a private Attorney - which I realize is a problem - or ride it out with the one he has. The Government has to PROVE that he was hunting. It will be his word against theirs. How would his "ex" and her family know what he's doing anyway? I he's the "ex" I don't see how she can testify to his whereabouts - ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Never left the store.Can my friend be charged with anything? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a question. I live in Texas. I have a friend whom did not have enough money for groceries so she decided to bag them herself and take them (store was W**-M***). She had never done this before and said she was nervous. She saw an employee either following her or simply just got too...

Expunge Felonie Record [ 3 Answers ]

I have tow felonies on my record and still want to enter the Marines. What chances do I have if I hire an attoney to expunge my record?

Job hunting [ 1 Answers ]

I really need a job. I need to the money to save up for college Where is the best place to get a job a 16?

View more questions Search