Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bdinbv Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2006, 05:49 PM
    Squeezing an MP3 file
    Is there a program available to reduce (squeeze) an MP3 file for use on a web page?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 8, 2006, 03:10 AM
    Remember that more compression means lower bitrate/lower quality. Keeping that in mind, see these links/articles:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RSC file [ 3 Answers ]

Hi: I bought many educational software title. These titles contain a type of files which have file extension .rsc. What kind of files they are? And how to open them? Thanks.

F1/OPT how to file? [ 3 Answers ]

I graduated in May of 05 with a MBA and have been on my OPT since then. I’m not sure how to file my taxes and what forms to use. Also, being an Austrian citizen I am not sure if there is a tax treaty between Austria and the US, and if there is, how that will affect how I need to file. I have...

That file [ 3 Answers ]

hi pals i m in a desparate need to know about this........as u know DAT files are vidio files but i have some DAT files in the system which dont play the vidio infact the are not vidio files at all.....i found them in yahoo messenger files in the archives.... it is in this files the chat...

How to file a Tax! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone help me how to pay my tax. I'm in H1B, just 6 months back I tranfered my H1b to new company, when I joined the new company, they promised me to pay LCA salary, according to that they paid me for last 5 months after deducting the TAX. And now I got a project,...

If I file 1040NR, do I file state as nonresident? [ 1 Answers ]

The title says it all-I worked in several states but I am foreigner. Does that mean that I file state taxes as non-resident as well?

View more questions Search