Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutie08 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Aug 7, 2006, 04:52 PM
    What's the fastest and easyest way to loose weight
    OK so I'm 15 and 5'3 and I want to do modeling but where I want to model at you have to weigh less than 116 lbs what's the fastest and easyest way that I can loose weight asap?
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 7, 2006, 04:55 PM
    Diet and exercise

Aug 7, 2006, 04:56 PM
    By the way, modeling is NOT healthy for you!
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Aug 7, 2006, 06:48 PM
    I agree and disagree with the above...

Quote Originally Posted by worthbeads
    diet and exercise
    TRUE : The only effective way is to adjust your lifestyle so that you are more active, and eating healthy as "fuel" for that activity... not storing energy (fat) for later use.

Quote Originally Posted by worthbeads
    modeling is NOT healthy for you
    NOT TRUE : Models come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. Not every model is a runway stick blowing in the wind! Take a look at the Sears catalog sometime...

Having just said that though, I'm not certain if being 5'3 and 115 pounds at age 15 is really for everyone.
    It might be natural for some, but unhealthy for others.

Aug 7, 2006, 07:05 PM
    I was just saying that you shouldn't diet drastically. Don't become a cat-walking skeleton.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 8, 2006, 07:55 AM
    5'3" - 115pounds, is the right weight for your height!
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Aug 8, 2006, 05:14 PM
    Fastest and easiest way to lose weight - amputation. Remove one of those pesky, heavy legs. Ideal weight in no time :)

(j/k)
    luvee Posts: 53, Reputation: 4

Aug 8, 2006, 05:26 PM
    You don't need to be super slim to be a model. Besides you're 5'3" so you can't be a ramp model right? You can try the television perhaps or product endorser, they don't care much about weight (not unless you are super huge), as long as you do look good,confident and smart.
    mbmjck01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cutie08
    ok so im 15 and 5'3 and i want to do modeling but where i want to model at you have to weigh less than 116 lbs whats the fastest and easyest way that i can loose weight asap??
    I think the fastest way to loose is to start a healthy diet and exercise (run for 30 minutes, do 100 sit-up every night) GOOD LUCK!
    mbmjck01 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2007, 08:04 PM
    I think u should eat healthy and exercise (run for 30 min. or do 100 sit-ups every night) GOOD LUCK!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 07:51 AM
    ok so im 15 and 5'3 and i want to do modeling but where i want to model at you have to weigh less than 116 lbs whats the fastest and easyest way that i can loose weight asap??
    There's no "fast and quick" way to lose weight, only temporary fixes, if you lose weight too fast, your only losing the water from your cells and this will be quickly regained, which won't help in modeling they want you to stay skinny. You have to eat correctly, with small portions and good natural foods, wheat products, fruits, veggies and lean meat. No cakes, cookies, salty snacks, fried foods, or fast foods, No presweetened drinks like soda. And you to need to workout, with aerobics, resistance training 4-5 times a week. It's something that takes time and hard work, if you want to do modeling it'll be worth the effort!:)
    Ultra Member

Mar 7, 2007, 02:38 PM
    '

I know, I've answered this question before, but I always seem to have the same response, it really is about a natural full grain, fruit, vegetable and protein diet. The Food Pyramid was revised in 2005 it's now more user friendly, and I advise everybody to go to this site. There are now 6 food groups:

Protein Sub Group----fat, oil, sweets, USE IN MODERATION

Milk, yogurt, cheese, (2-3 serving) per day
    1 serving is: 1/2 c milk, yogurt, cheese (skim milk variety)
    1 c cottage cheese
    1 c yogurt
    1 1/2 ox cheese
    1 oz processed cheese\

Whole grains, bread, cereal, rice, pasts -----2-11 servings per day
    these are carbs; 1 serving is; 1 slice of bread; 1/2 rice, cereal, or pasta
    1 flour tortilla, ( stone ground 100% whole wheat flour)

Veggies----- 3-5 servings
    1 serving is= 1/2 c leafy veggies, 1/2 cup cooked or raw, 3/4 veggie juice

Fruits---2-4 servings' 1 serving is- 1 medium apple, orange, abnana
    1/2 chopped, cooked, canned fruit
    3/4 c fuit juice, (100% fuit only)

Beans, eggs, lean meat, fish 2-3 servings per day
    serving size iss 1 egg, 1/2 c dry beans; 1/3 c nuts, (watch out there high in fat)

Fats and sweets, use "sparingly" this includes, salad dressings, oil, cream, butterm margarine, sugar, soft drinks, candy,sweet deserts.

IF your ona 1600 diet you need only 6 tsp of sugar per day
    2200 calories 12 tsp and 2800 18 tsp per day

Fats- 1600 calories limit fat to 53 grams
    2200 73 grams
    2800 93grams

Multiply your total calories by 0.30 to get calories from fat; 2200 calories x 0.30 =660 from fat.
    Divide calories from fat by 9 ( Each fat gram has 9 calories) 660 divided by 9= 73 grams of fat.

The new calories for us are:

1600 caories for women and older adults
    2200 for children, teens, active women, and sedentary men
    2800 for teen boys, active men, very active women.

Everything I say, sometimes sounds boring even to me, but it works, if you want to lose weight, you eat real food, and exercise, and the rest will come, in time!:D
    takemetothecity Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 12:53 PM
    I'm sorry but there is no way
    Your waaaaaaaay too short
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 02:34 PM
    Please, just healthy foods, and exercise, Modeling is a great opportunity for any girl, just don't starve yourself, Small portions, and healthy choices along with exercise, you are small now so you acceptable for a lot of opportunities, if they think you need to be skinner check in to other options! At 5 ft 3 your abilities will take to in different directions that will still make you money, don't listen to people that say modeling isn't healthy, just eat right and regular and exercise, that's most important to looking and feeling healthy, when you starve yoursefl you don't look healthy and your unhirable!
    Ultra Member

Aug 11, 2007, 09:45 AM
    WORTHBEADS:
    Maybe you didn't understand what I was saying, "fast and quick" methods, don't work, i.e diet pills, supplements, they promise fast large weight loss but it's geneally regained. A lot of young girls will starve themselves basically or use diet pills and it's just not healthy at their young age. You can do the same with just healthy, natural foods, and exercise. A lot of people think these supplements will let them lose huge amounts of weight. I said "Healthy foods, smaller portions and exercise", also said it takes time and hard work! I didn't tell anyone their wrong, just that it takes healthy choices and time!
    nishantmt Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 04:50 AM
    I lost 17 kgs in 3 months.
    First you got to visualize yourself to get that place
    And feel the comments you get when you get there.
    nrrox123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 06:21 PM
    Why don't you go to the gym at your school at start to lift weights. They will sculpt your body and you will look thinner. Plus use a treadmill and start walking 30 minutes a day

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What's the fastest engine I can put in a 94 civic dx [ 8 Answers ]

I want to put the fastest engine possible into my 94 civic dx but the faster engines like the sr20 are supposedly too big for the engine bay. Can anyone tell me what is a really fast engine that can fit the bay of my car. Thanks in advance for your help.

What solution melts an icecube the fastest? [ 5 Answers ]

What solution or mixture of salt, sugar and cooking oil in boiling water will melt an ice cube in the least amount of time on a kitchen range?

Loose weigth [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I need your suggestion. I was gave birth 5 months ago,. and it's a big problem for me to loose my weight. Plsss gave some effective suggestion on how I loose my weight. I can't use my previous clothes, I need to buy new one. Thanks

My cat has loose stool [ 5 Answers ]

My cat had UTI and was given injections of antibiotics for 10 days. A month has gone by now and his stool is still lose and frequent. Would you tell me why?

I gain weight and loose my life [ 7 Answers ]

HI O'm Amira 21 Female.. I live in a really serious Misery... I 've lived about 20 years of my life over weighted.. and I don't want to talk about how ugly my life is.. I tried so many times.. but every time I lose about 4 kg and give up.. then I gain much weight.. My problem now is I'm depressed...

View more questions Search